Looking for another B6 in Red!!

Mcgough

Reaction score
After regretfully selling a fully specced up quattro Tdi avant just over 6 months ago im looking for the same again, as my feet are still twitching, let me know if anyone spots anything interesting. im desperate to own another one again and get back to using my favorite forum.

kris 0729167193

kmcgough99@tiscali.co.uk

CIMG0349.jpg

....my previous car.....

oh and a car with a tow bar is preferable so i can tow my kit car i wasted all the money on i got from selling my last A4.

Pretty cool though

IVE SEEN ONE CAR ON WHOLE OFF INTERNET AND ITS LISTED AS A CAT D(REPAIRED) IN PRISTINE CONDITION. WHAT ARE THE DOWNSIDES TO A CAT D REPAIR???

Cat D is very light damage and probably not a write off so you can keep the original reg plate.

It's also something to consider when you buy and sell as the price should be around 15 to 25 % lower due to the fact.

Have a look on E-bay but remember there are scammers out there who lie about the spec of their car when its really a lemon. :whistle2:

yea seen a few on ebay and no nice ones on the trader well not for the money i want to pay.

dont know weather to take the chance with a cat D one its from a garage that has repaired it, its a 54plate 1.9tdi 130 with 20k miles and half suade for £12995

:shrug:
Mcgough said:
yea seen a few on ebay and no nice ones on the trader well not for the money i want to pay.

dont know weather to take the chance with a cat D one its from a garage that has repaired it, its a 54plate 1.9tdi 130 with 20k miles and half suade for £12995

looks cheap, but the stigma of cat D is always gonna have an effect on value

i know im gutted, still speak to the bloke who has it, and he wont sell it back!

Mcgough said:
i know im gutted, still speak to the bloke who has it, and he wont sell it back!

Thought you got rid of it as it caused you nothing but grief due to ecu problems etc, you moaned enough about it at the time, why would you want it back? :think:

YEA UNTIL HE TOOK IT TO ANOTHER AUDI DEALER AND IT WAS THE MAF SENSOR ALL ALONG. SO I WANT IT BACK.

at the end of the day only you will know its catD while your usin it but as i say when you come to sell it may be a problem, after all, your wondering weather to or not!!