Looking for an avant - black or misano red

andyccr

2003 1.8T Sport Ebony Black A4 Cabriolet
Reaction score
Hi All, time to change from the cabriolet.

I was going to get a B7 RS4 until I had a test drive in an RS6.

Looking for a totally standard one really, only two things I would accept would be a nice set of coilovers already fitted and a tasteful set of wheels if it doesn't have the originals (something like what I already have such as Sportecs or BBS) MUST have full service history and NO accident damage.

I ideally want a black avant or a misano red one... and it has to be an avant NOT a saloon.

So if any Audi-sport guys are selling one and its not a million miles away from me then give me a PM.

Andy

you wont get better than mine, its black but modified, why do you want a standard one? there boring! see other thread in rs6 section.

I want a standard one so I can buy a warranty to cover all the parts !

thats fair, but mine has warranty tho, but you do know that audi warranty for a RS6 is 2700 quid a year and they are stopping cover on alot of the parts on the RS6. I wont be putting warranty back on mine next year if i end up keeping it. There are only things that go wrong on the RS6 which are gearbox and suspension. You can get the gearbox changed and rebuilt for less than the years warranty price and the suspension can be changed for a so called better system for less than 1200 quid. + the audi warranty is going to stop covering the suspension anyway! i really would not bother with the warranty and wished i never wasted my money on it in the first place!

Still, Good luck with finding a nice one tho.

I wasn't going to go with an Audi warranty ! There seems a few cars for sale, its just a case of me finding time to look at them inbetween working 6-7 days a week !

Would prefer to buy one from a dealer but I'm no adverse to buying privately.

I think Tescos sell warrantys cheap and they have no upper claim limit.

Andy

I can vouch for Matts car after being in it a couple of weeks ago for a drive...NICE!!!