Looking for A6 Door blades

Tom-Audi

Reaction score
Looking to buy if anybody have for sale A6, or S6, or Allroad door blades... Or if anybody have seen for sale, like from salvage-scrap yards, please let me know... :icon thumright:
Thank you!
Tom.

I have a set off my old a5 c5, drop me a pm please...

Reactions: Tom-Audi
Still looking to get a S6 or A6 Allroad door blades, and how much they are bigger them blades from A6 original size? I have seen A6 Allroad in real life my self, and door blades was where massive! Adamss24 said he is got a set for sale, but never come back to me...
Anybody?

Still looking to get a S6 or A6 Allroad door blades, and how much they are bigger them blades from A6 original size? I have seen A6 Allroad in real life my self, and door blades was where massive! Adamss24 said he is got a set for sale, but never come back to me...
Anybody?

Keep trying, he's very busy all the time but will try to help if gets a chance...

S6/RS6 and Allroad blades are all the same size, but some (all?) the AR ones are chromed. They look great and really improve how the car sits IMO. Just keep trawling Ebay....

This mine before and after spraying and fitting AR blades:

Reactions: Tom-Audi and mrnice
I just had my door mirrors re-sprayed with black pearl colour, and it looks really great on the Silver colour A6.
Still big plans to be completed, at the moment cash is tight, so can't afford brand new 18" tyres set for a RS6 alloys :whistle2:. And i want to order a rear roof spoiler, like RS6 avant have got 1. Also door blades from S6 or Allroad. And get all sprayed the same black pearl colour. But so farr the way car looks now i am happy indeed. Tinted windows, and mesh tinted front headlights does turn the people heads on the street. Still didn't received my rear led headlights yet from germany...:beerchug:
Wife and most off friend already saying i have spending way too much cash on the car, but its a :kissmyrings:.

There are cheap ones on eBay for around £70 but I personally wouldn't want fibre glass parts in an area so exposed to stone chips etc, saw a set of AR ones on eBay a while back for £140, so they do come up now and again..

I believe saloon and Avant there is no different between them? :think:

From the adverts I've seen for them it seems they fit both saloon & avant

Does RS6 Avant and Sallon wide side skirts are same, I mean measurements, and fittings?
Will it fit A6 Avant, because RS6 looks like have got much beefier and wider wings...
And possible with a RS6 side skirts and S6 door blades will look awful...
If go for a RS6 side skirts, then I think needed flat door blades, or just go for a S6 or Allroad door blades only...
Any ideas?
Thank you...

I'm breaking an S6 - so will have the door blades off very soon

Good morning Jason, please let me know when door blades will be ready to go...
Thank you...

Thank you for a door blades offer to me, and can't wait to get them... :yes: