Looking for a stainless for my 8l S3 Bam need some advice

S3BAM

Reaction score
Hello all..

Gonna be looking for cat back.

Been told by a good friend who works for a big motorsport company that milltek are no where near as good as they are made out to be usually very low power gains..??

Been recko Blueflame to be one of the best...??

Whats the overall opinions.....???

Also anyone with stainless for sale pm me...!!!!!

Pete

hi mate.ive got a miltek on my car.it was already on when i had it so i cant say too much about power gain.but i did have to have it welded up as it was blowing from the back box.they do sound really good as ive had comments from other s3 drivers asking what is was

hmm Milltek are meant to be the best, I had noticed the torque gain in the higher rpms, and seems much better flow than original.

How noisy are the miltek? I had a custom fitted exhaust to my last car and it was so boomy and noisy on the motorway I had to get rid of it. Does the noise calm down at constant speed like motorways?

Ive got a Supersprint system on mine, the quality is excellent. Its the best built and fitting exhaust ive ever fitted, ive had quite a few different makes on different cars over the years. As for power gains the standard system on the S3 is not very restrictive so i wouldnt expect massive performance gains from fitting a performance cat back system. If you still want a performance system and dont mind paying for quality you wont go wrong with a supersprint system imo.

Still havent decided yet gonna do my Forge front mount over the next few weeks then sort exhaust after.. so if anyone is selling up wants to do a deal with standard system just pm me cash waiting..!!!

Pete

Has anyone tried a Fox exhaust? Picked up some info last weekend at the Autosport show at the NEC & they look pretty good.

Got a Brand new Blueflame cat back from s3gav last night just got to fit it now

Cheers again m8

Pete

no thank you
i hope its not to loud for you and you like how it looks on the car
going to get out 2moro and fit some of my bits if i get time