LeeDaviesS3

Ara Blue S3 Sportback
Reaction score
Can't decide whether to get my car remapped or not.
I like the thrill I get from my 310bhp S3, but, I can't help wondering what it would be like after a Stage 1 with REVO or APR.

I am on the fence due to having 2.5 years of warranty left, maybe a blip sat in someones passenger seat with a stage 1 would sway me.

I am in the Manchester area if there are any volunteers to try and sway me :)

TIA
LDS3

If you are concerned about warranty then it's a no go.
I'e used my warranty to no end. So voiding my warranty would'e cost me shed loads.

But

Once these things are tuned to any degree they are just hilarious. It doesn' really matter what else you come up against, you will leave it behind (if you're that way inclined to race)

Reactions: lucaslfc, batch and Rob2k68
I agree with @RO65ERS .....but if you are prepared to "pay to play" then any of the big name proper remaps will put a smile on your face....Stage 1 feels epic but top end it runs out of steam....stage 2 sorts that out

Reactions: lucaslfc and Rob2k68
It's not that I'm worried about warranty. If I'd just like to sit in the passenger seat and feel the difference to see if it's something I'm willing to bin my warranty for.

Reactions: lucaslfc
Just be careful if you have a manual, I just had revo stg 1 and clutch went next day

Reactions: lucaslfc
Just be careful if you have a manual, I just had revo stg 1 and clutch went next day

oh no man, not what i wanted to hear like :( will be after gettin stage one done on manual s3 after xmas.
didnt think i would need fork out on an organic clutch for stage 1, stage 2 for sure..
any one know if this is common?

If you experience it you WILL want it !!!!!

Reactions: lucaslfc and PanamaS3
oh no man, not what i wanted to hear like :( will be after gettin stage one done on manual s3 after xmas.
didnt think i would need fork out on an organic clutch for stage 1, stage 2 for sure..

Don’t Revo have high and low torque maps or is that just stage 2 ?

Reactions: lucaslfc and PanamaS3
Jb4 for me.. not far from a remap, can customise it to your mods and it's bolt on off. Warranty intact and can sell on

Reactions: Rob2k68
Don’t Revo have high and low torque maps or is that just stage 2 ?
Good question mate sumfin i need look in to.
Messaged rick at unicorn motor developments so i think a custom remap will be on the cards for jan.
Stage1 really this noticeable lol?

Reactions: Rob2k68
Wondering if it makes any difference in sound to the car stage 1/2 lads?

Got a res delete

Wondering if it makes any difference in sound to the car stage 1/2 lads?

Got a res delete

I got the res delete done before I got the jb4 on and that made it loud then. Not sure if i noticed much more after the jb4 went on but I guess more boost and res delete is still a good combo lol

My car had done 50k so something to take into account but I have looked after my clutch went and people were commenting get a map, get a clutch.
I can give information on the cost of complete Sachs clutch kit including dmf £1100 exc fitting. Fitting is 8hrs labour

This one had an intake and res delete plus our custom stage 1 software.

23905600 1746717582019631 4200955871485746086 n

Reactions: azibux1, lucaslfc and michael pash
I like how smooth that delivery curve looks Rick. I will probably give you a call this week to discuss.