Looking for a RS4

Roby466

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just moved here (you can see my post in the welcome section) and I will be spending a lot of time reading on this part of the forum. Hopefully, I will quickly find a bit of a rare car in the UK, a 2000 RS4 left hand drive.
If you see anything, please let me know. I look forward to learning a lot about this car on the forum.
Thanks
David

LHD? Not sure I've ever seen one as so many were available in RHD, but I'll keep a look out. I think the best forum for B5 RSs (which covers 2000) is probably AudiSRS.com :: Index, head over there as well for more info on the cars and possibly someone there has seen a left-hooker for sale.

Your not really going to get a LHD in the UK unless it was imported into the country by someone emigrating to the UK. I think you'll be hard pushed to find one.

A LHD B5 RS4 in the UK will be rarer than both hens teeth and rocking horse poo combined. If you really want/nedd a LHD one then you far better off looking in Europe.

Plus why do you say 2000? - would any year of B5 be acceptable?

Hi guys,
I know I am looking for something very rare. I wanted to check in the UK first as I won't have much time to go to Europe to get one and bring it back. Next, I will look at brokers and see what can me done. I need a 2000 because I will be here until December 2014 and then, I am going back to Canada. The RS4 was not sold in North America I think and definitely not in Canada so it needs to be 15 years old (based on manufacturing date stamped on the car) when it gets to Canada or it cannot be plated out there. If I get a 2001, I will have to wait 1 year to plate it.
If you see anything or know of a good broker, let me know and I will give him a call.
Thanks
David