Looking For A Respected Detailer in Horsham W Sussex Area

TTP2120

Reaction score
I have looked through the threads and not much answers to this one.

I picked up my new car on Wednesday and thanks mostly to you guys on here I rejected Audi Auto Shine package at the last minute. To be fair they were shocked but they accepted my decision.

Now I have this lovely new car crying out to be protected. Can anyone recommend someone local in the Horsham/Crawley area so I can get this beaut protected??

Thanks in advance

Just bumping this as can't believe I'm still looking! Any advice guys?????

I live in Crawley and the only place I have found and visited is Invisible Touch Detailing - I came accross this post (http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=237216) which was very impressive and decided to pay him a visit - nice chap price quoted was reasonsable and is based on the condition of the car.
As it so happens I decided to learn DIY Detailing, albeit not as quick as the pro's I have been very happy with my own results, how ever its not cheap to start off with but an year later and 5 cars both past and present it has now paid is self.
I previously had an R32 in Midnight Blue and it was covered in haze scratches - by the time I finished the paint work had a 'wet' look with depth of shine:

R32 New Wheels

Attachments

• R32 New Wheels.JPG
    R32 New Wheels.JPG
    788.3 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: TTP2120
Funnily enough this Is who I booked my car in with before I read this. Some people were either quoting £700 which is madness and some were just not lets say looking the part. This guy seemed to know his stuff, decent price and really friendly

Went and saw Christine from invisible touch detailing . 4 hours later and........

Have more photos but system won't let me load up. All I can say is do impressed. No hard sale and do much advice on aftercare and products to buy in the future. Highly recommended

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 130