Looking At New Alloys. Opinions please! :)

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey,

Been looking for a while into getting a nice new set of alloys for the A4. I have been looking at the BBS Lm, BBS Ck etc. But I am really liking these, and they don't seem that common on the A4 from what I can see online.

I am just not too sure when it comes to ET sizes etc. I read that the Audi A4 is ET35, but would ET45 be ok? .. The Audi is just on standard sport suspension. Would these sizes be ok?

PCD: 5x112
Offset: ET45
Size: 18x8 Inch

What do you guys think?

vmr2-500x500.jpg

KGrHqVpkFBkZm6rgBQo465sw6w48_80.jpg

Opinions welcome! :)

Thanks

Lovely looking wheel. ET45 would be fine (that's what S4 wheels are) but you'd want 10mm spacers to show them at their best.

They are similar to the ones i fitted to my a4 yesterday (first brand new set of alloys ive ever bought lol) mine have an offset of et32 and they sit perfectly inline with the outside of the arches, yours at et45 will sit 13mm further into the arch than mine

Lovely looking wheel. ET45 would be fine (that's what S4 wheels are) but you'd want 10mm spacers to show them at their best.

Cheers for that James, I will have a look into getting some spacers also! :) ...

Ollie-B - Your wheels look well now, bet your chuffed with them! These will be my first new set of alloys also! :) .. Nice dog!

Done a quick Photoshop of them on my motor and I think I am in love! :wub:

Audi.jpg

Think that's my mind made up!lol Love them now!:)

Ordered myself a set, collecting this weekend! :D .. Will get some pictures up then! :)

Anybody know where to buy these around the et35 mark in 18's?

Preferably in grey?

Cheers

My are similar to yours (staggared thou) and sit at et 45 rear and there 9/5 wide and sit flush,and theres 10mm spacers on
IMG_1155.jpg

Got the new wheels today, very happy with them!:) What do you think? I will get some better pictures tomorrow! Uploadfromtaptalk1360438136407

Very nice wouldn't mind a set for my own car...

any harm to ask how much were they?

pm me if you like.

Thanks for the comments guys, I love them now! :) .. Its like a different car!

Just some before and after pictures! :)

Before

20130209_1347550.jpg

20130210_160238.jpg

20130209_173255.jpg

20130209_173230.jpg

20130210_160013.jpg

20130210_160003.jpg

They look sweet m8y, just looking at the before picture makes you think how gay the original wheels look lol

Looks ace mate.

I'm going to buy myself some shortly.

How much did you pay for them?

Thanks guys! I do agree the standard alloys do look silly! :) .. I got a good deal on them mate, was saving up the pennies! ;)

I like the look of the BBS CH i tried them in black against my car but the black wheel didnt lend itself to my blue car, i never even thought of checking these wheels out in normal alloy colour, in the end i went with the BBS LM

I know the car needs a clean but at least my wheels are clean lol

Point_audi your new wheels look mint mate they totally change the look of the car:thumbsup:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
keep your old alloys for winter wheels :)

Plus, it's less than £100 a corner for cold-weather rubber on 16's, but £150-£200 a corner for the 18" equivalents... not to mention the extra wear you'll suffer using your 18's in winter: both to the tyres and the wheels!

I agree, i've kept my old 16's and winter tyres will be going on next year.

New wheels look ace! The car looks brilliant.

Thanks B6gav, I love the BBS Lm they are a lovely alloy! They really go well with the blue, good choice!:icon_thumright:

Cheers guys, I am for keeping the standard alloys as Winter Wheels, as you say lostbok the tyres will be a lot cheaper!lol

crazy88 its all money but am getting there!