Looking at an A5 tomorrow.

Geoffads

Reaction score
Currently have an A3, but some recent trouble with it and it never really being the car I ever wanted means I'm starting to look elsewhere even though I've spent the last few weeks fighting with the stereo.
Always liked the A5, had a little walk round one at the weekend but going to go for another look at it tomorrow. It's a 2.0tfsi Sport, what will it be missing compared to the S Line. The A3 is a diesel and I haven't really liked it, so looking for petrol now. 2L petrol any good on the A5?

Yeah have had a skim through that before. It's a 2009 I'm looking at, under 60k. It's an Audi dealer so hopefully they'll cover anything that needs doing. Cheers.

It will definitely require fixing if not already done mate!

All these cars had the incorrect pistons, piston rings and conrods fitted at manufacture.

Don't let Audi fob you off but if you like the car only buy if Audi agree to fix it..

After the repair the engine is great again without having to stick a £15 one litre of oil in every 400 miles...

Need to decide if I'll be happy with a Sport, if I find out afterwards there are Sline features that I'd want.

I would go with the Sline personally mate as the options will be better but having a cosmetically perfect car is wasted if there a **** hidden under the bonnet..