Looking at an A4 of some kind

I

imported_confused

Hello all.... first post, so take it easy on me...

I currently have a boxster, but im looking to move across to the Audi A4 direction, but would like to get your feedback on a few things.

1. Price wise, doesn't it appear to be better value than the A3?

2. How do people find the normal audi versus the quattro

3. im looking to spend 20-25k (or thereabouts, depending on what comes up.) on sommething like a year old A4... How do people find the 1.8T quattro.. is it a little under-powered, or is it good fun. The other option is to go for the 3.0 vs sport quattro..

4. I like the 18" alloys and some of the subtle styling.. is this the S-line package you get with the 1.8T, and does the 3.0 sport (which seems hard to come by) have the same kit option?

5. what are the "must haves" for resale when buying an A4?

Thanks for any comments in advance.. sorry for the general question, but i need help that doesn't come in the form of a salesman... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cheers
Confused!

One last thing.... if i was to buy new.. has anybody had any experience with www.broadspeed.com
they say that they can get good discounts and they are not importers.. On the they were getting about 10% of on the 3.2 a3 s-line.. i spoke to a dealer or two, and they couldnt understand how, as they only get about that amount of margin on a car.. they say they get fleet discounts or something or other... anyway.. any comments on them would be appreciated....

Cheers
More Confused.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif