Look what just arrived.......

Get one made bud, easier than I thought, it's just heart breaking when cutting up :s

"thinker" could this work with my se grill/bumper although it's an s-line, how did you attached the new grill to the old surround I also would like the mesh for the fog lights but again not sure how to with the se bumper audi decided to fit :banghead:

"thinker" could this work with my se grill/bumper although it's an s-line, how did you attached the new grill to the old surround I also would like the mesh for the fog lights but again not sure how to with the se bumper audi decided to fit :banghead:

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Personally I would get a saloon s line front bumper and then make one, other wise yes you can still fit one to a se s line as you need to use your old grill surround[/FONT]

Grill is finished and on the car, well impressed with myself and a MAHOOSIVE thanks to Richardesty for all the advise and support:friends:

photo-10.jpg

great mod, grill looks fab :hubbahubba:

i want one of them show and go plate things where can i get one please.. The car looks really nice mate with the grill in. how did you attach it to the other surround.....