Long shot. Pics of 18" TT V6 wheels on s3

S3 GAZ

Reaction score
as title say. just bough an immaculate genuine audi set off ebay. gonna be picking them up tomorrow. just wondered if anyone had ever seen a pic of them on an s3? do you think they will look good?
Think they were a bargain, tyres are in almost new also

here they are

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270144826862.

Ps. Now got a set of s3 wheels for sale. if anyones interested. will need 2 new tyres soon other 2 tyres have about 5mm tread left.

No pics, but I think they look great. I bidded on a couple of sets on eBay last year but ended up with polished TT competitions instead.

Dave_Bayern said:
No pics, but I think they look great. I bidded on a couple of sets on eBay last year but ended up with polished TT competitions instead.

cheers mate. was not a wheels i had really seen before. i stuck a maximum bid of £420 and wasnt really expecting to get them due to their condition, then cam back from the pub to find i had won them lol

i'l get some pics up as soon as there on.

I could be wrong, but I thought the MK1 TT V6 had a PCD of 5x112, whereas all the MK1 TT's had a PCD of 5x100?

just to give you an idea....
7spokes.jpg

silver75 said:
you could be wrong

Yep I am! had a look and they are 5x100. Strange, as i'm sure something stopped me from getting some when I was interested...

Having seen them on an S3, they look OK. Perhaps a bit ordinary looking though. A TT can get away with ordinary looking as the car is unusual, but the A3 is the other way around..

A rather crude attempt, but nonetheless it gives you an idea:

s3ttv6.jpg

S3 GAZ said:
cheers mate. think they'l look pretty good. if they are a bit bland i may do them anthracite.

what colour is your car? I recon those in anthracite who look the mutts nutts IMO!

S4quatt said:
HEY!!! who's been interfering with my car when i was out?

sorry... was the best side view pic of a S3 i could find at short notice... hope u dont mind :)

look forward too the pics.... there was a car in the classifieds not so long ago with similar wheels that had been sprayed... looked stunning!