Long delays for new orders due to WLTP emissions testing

It was the same with the new S3 mate. The new models take longer to have a insurance code generated against them ie 15E etc. I ended up taking Audi Insurance as it was the cheapest at £410 out of only 3 x quotes available.
Ah right, that isn't ideal...how long does it take to settle down?

Reactions: Jcbmally
It was the same with the new S3 mate. The new models take longer to have a insurance code generated against them ie 15E etc. I ended up taking Audi Insurance as it was the cheapest at £410 out of only 3 x quotes available.
Fair enough. I guess I will just have to wait and see what it says when I need to insure it. Cheers.

Reactions: Jcbmally
WTF.

Audi UK seem to have forgotten to pay Audi Finance the £4,438.70 extra payment as I have just received a letter from them saying I'm in arrears by that much despite having a 1 + 35 lease where the initial deposit payment of £405 was paid before I picked up the car and the next payment of £405 isn't due till April 1st.

Mine also messed up. I was getting worried when my first payment wasn't taken on the due date. All sorted now, but meant pretty much two back to back payments to get back on schedule.

Also in regards to an earlier post on compensation- nada. The sales person who dealt with the order barely even said hello when I went to collect, let alone entertain any discussion on a free service etc.

Reactions: ijachelsea
Saw my first facelift model on ths road last week, a BE saloon. The FL is a rare sight on the roads and I wonder if the delays are continuing with new orders?

Only seen one other in Aberdeenshire and every man and his wife drives an Audi round here. But I've not seen many 19 plates either; maybe a couple. The oil price hasn't done much recently to help things round these parts just recently, though.

Reactions: Daggerit
Only seen one other in Aberdeenshire and every man and his wife drives an Audi round here. But I've not seen many 19 plates either; maybe a couple. The oil price hasn't done much recently to help things round these parts just recently, though.

I’m in Aberdeenshire too and the only FL I’ve seen is a turbo blue avant at my work. Not sure about the colour and it’s not different enough to make me want one like the B8-B8.5 facelift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and TeaMonsta
I finally got my 50 TDI Avant yesterday! Regarding the insurance: had to cancel with my current provider (quotemehappy) and went with AXA. A lot of providers were and still unable to quote.

13 months and exactly one week. It was totally worth it.

Reactions: DaveW and syed123
I finally got my 50 TDI Avant yesterday! Regarding the insurance: had to cancel with my current provider (quotemehappy) and went with AXA. A lot of providers were and still unable to quote.

13 months and exactly one week. It was totally worth it.

Congrats on the new car! It's been a long wait

What's the first impressions? Any lag with the 50tdi? Did you go for the adaptive suspension also?

Pics?!

Congrats on the new car! It's been a long wait

What's the first impressions? Any lag with the 50tdi? Did you go for the adaptive suspension also?

Pics?!
Cheers! It is amazing. I’ve only really had it out at high speeds, motorway, country roads so far and had no problems with the tiptronic . The little time I’ve spent around town also feels great.

I didn’t get the adaptive suspension. Perhaps something for next time :)

I’ll try and post some photos later. Is too much of a hassle on my phone. Sorry!

Reactions: ijachelsea, NevMan and syed123
Cheers! It is amazing. I’ve only really had it out at high speeds, motorway, country roads so far and had no problems with the tiptronic . The little time I’ve spent around town also feels great.

I’ll try and post some photos later. Is too much of a hassle on my phone. Sorry!

Enjoy the car mate, it will only get better with time as the engine loosens up!

Made up for you Tim dont forget the pics!

Great news, sounds like a great car! I know what the wait feels like: I'm one year, one week and counting till god knows when for my S4! Let's have piccies to help 'sustain' me for a little longer!

So who else is annoyed at todays announcement of the new B10 A4 after having to wait so long for our b9s?

So who else is annoyed at todays announcement of the new B10 A4 after having to wait so long for our b9s?
Unfortunately I did say this would be happening months ago in this thread. Not alot anyone can do about it but I can feel your pain..

I think it looks pants, so not really bothered. Would've have minded what appears to be an updated Virtual Cockpit though. I think I saw a image with an updated non-S dial design.

Very nice, only I feel it might be priced a little too high for a pre registered vehicle...

Reactions: firebits
Yes and I would think being a manual in this spec of car is a little unusual now too, but not reflected in the price.