Long delays for new orders due to WLTP emissions testing

yep, the same. Looking at the earlier 'status screenprint'. status 38 is cleared for shipping so should be coming across in the next few days hopefully.
Yeah hopefully pal. What Audi centre is your A4 been ordered through? Mine is Kings Lynn so I would assume mine would be travelling to Grimsby Port.

Reactions: AntNut
Yeah hopefully pal. What Audi centre is your A4 been ordered through? Mine is Kings Lynn so I would assume mine would be travelling to Grimsby Port.
Audi Derby so Grimsby is the closest I think.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

After playing my face today I have finally received the finance documents from Stable Lease....... feels like it’s been a battle to get them !

Reactions: liveseytowers, Farhan96 and Inti786
After playing my face today I have finally received the finance documents from Stable Lease....... feels like it’s been a battle to get them !

Good news! You should have it at the end of the week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gavin Moore

Are you seeking compensation from Audi ?

I contacted Audi via Twitter and had a moan about how appalling the service has been since I ordered the car in May & magically the documents have arrived.

What account did you tweet? I got fobbed off from audicare telling me to contact stable again.

Oh right I was hoping to completly turn off the radio rather than just mute it

Not really sure what the difference is? If you're playing a song from your phone or something and mute it, it has the same effect as pausing so techincally it does actually stop the music. :)

Reactions: Hambee1234
Alright no problem thanks!

Also picked up my car today

Attachments

• F9746589-A2EC-40D9-83BC-382AC43386AB.jpeg
    F9746589-A2EC-40D9-83BC-382AC43386AB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 203
Reactions: Psychoscot, G.S, Hambee1234 and 6 others
Car being delivered tomorrow to leasing agent. Collect Thursday evening as I am down south.
Pictures on Friday hopefully.
Has anybody had experience of BCA inspections?

Reactions: cuke2u
Car being delivered tomorrow to leasing agent. Collect Thursday evening as I am down south.
Pictures on Friday hopefully.
Has anybody had experience of BCA inspections?

Same car being delivered on Thursday!!! but straight from dealers

BCA well On my previous car they charged me for not having matching tyres on an axle

Same car being delivered on Thursday!!! but straight from dealers

BCA well On my previous car they charged me for not having matching tyres on an axle

Damn! Is this common as is doesn't say in the guidelines as far as I can see? How much did they charge?

Damn! Is this common as is doesn't say in the guidelines as far as I can see? How much did they charge?

For both tyres it come up to £400

But i got it down to £130

For both tyres it come up to £400

But i got it down to £130
What annoys me is that they charge for fixing faults, but don't get them fixed. It is just money making for them. They will say that at auction, it will affect the value. An auction doesn't have value. It is what someone us prepared to pay for the car .

Finally got a date for my car - Tuesday 29th January. The saga is finally coming to an end!

Reactions: DaveW, Hambee1234 and Inti786
Finally got a date for my car - Tuesday 29th January. The saga is finally coming to an end!

Feels good! Finally. Will get mine this thursday !

Reactions: DaveW
Took the new car up and down from Glasgow to Aberdeen yesterday on its first real run in .
I did about 320 miles and averaged 47 MPG which is definitely down to the s tronic and efficient mode selected as just cruising most of the way due to the 100 miles of speed cameras . (2.0 190 tdi )
In the same engine on my B9 I was lucky to hit 40. ( manual )
Also some difference in the acoustic glass that they BE comes with against my B9 s line . ( just got info guys )

Reactions: Inti786
Great news guys!

Mine is being delivered tomorrow! I hope... unless someone doesn’t turn up or they end up being ill or something.... at this point I bet that ends up happening!!

Pictures will be posted if it arrives!! :D

Reactions: liveseytowers, cuke2u, DaveW and 3 others
Took the new car up and down from Glasgow to Aberdeen yesterday on its first real run in .
I did about 320 miles and averaged 47 MPG which is definitely down to the s tronic and efficient mode selected as just cruising most of the way due to the 100 miles of speed cameras . (2.0 190 tdi )
In the same engine on my B9 I was lucky to hit 40. ( manual )
Also some difference in the acoustic glass that they BE comes with against my B9 s line . ( just got info guys )
All models come with acoustic front windscreens, however only the privacy glass brings acoustic front side windows. Which will be why your car and mine has them...

Reactions: Hambee1234
Happy to see more of us get their cars, looking forward to all the pictures!

Out of curiosity, those leasing- did you not have to pay a deposit upon ordering (I see some of you are doing so now ahead of collection)? Ordered directly through Audi, but they wouldn’t place the order without the deposit and finance application up front :/

Reactions: DaveW
Audi Derby so Grimsby is the closest I think.

I'm predicting some good news and a change on the tracker tonight chap

Reactions: Khaled
Happy to see more of us get their cars, looking forward to all the pictures!

Out of curiosity, those leasing- did you not have to pay a deposit upon ordering (I see some of you are doing so now ahead of collection)? Ordered directly through Audi, but they wouldn’t place the order without the deposit and finance application up front :/
I have a lease going through Audi Finance via Audi main dealer. No uopfront payment no requirement to sign docs and first payment 1 months deposit and first month's payment payable both to be paid at the end of the first month of the lease

I have a lease going through Audi Finance via Audi main dealer. No uopfront payment no requirement to sign docs and first payment 1 months deposit and first month's payment payable both to be paid at the end of the first month of the lease

Hmm, I wonder why my dealership was different. They were quite insistent that the deposit was necessary to place the order back in May. I'm guessing I'll have to reprocess whatever I did back then anyway. The finance application itself was done over the phone and the paperwork I signed and sent back was nothing more than an order form.

Clearly me and my dealership have some things to talk through..

Hmm, I wonder why my dealership was different. They were quite insistent that the deposit was necessary to place the order back in May. I'm guessing I'll have to reprocess whatever I did back then anyway. The finance application itself was done over the phone and the paperwork I signed and sent back was nothing more than an order form.

Clearly me and my dealership have some things to talk through..
Going through Audi as well but no deposit needed and ordered in May.
Has anyone had any luck on compensation at all when collecting cars ?

I'm predicting some good news and a change on the tracker tonight chap

I was pal but nothing as of yet :(

However there was a ship that arrived at Grimsby yesterday at around 4pm I wonder if we was on that ship. wonder how often tracker is update now the car has left the factory.

I was pal but nothing as of yet :(

However there was a ship that arrived at Grimsby yesterday at around 4pm I wonder if we was on that ship. wonder how often tracker is update now the car has left the factory.

My tracker says 'In the UK'. So a transport order now needs to be raised for it to be delivered to the dealership

Reactions: Khaled
Just got my paperwork through :) Delivery booked for 2nd Feb which is not too long to wait. Crazy how the initial deposit works, they are transferring £6000 into my bank to cover the shortfall between my agreed initial deposit and the actual initial deposit. Its got a 210 mile drive to get to mine as well which isn't great but after all this time there isn't much I can do about it. At least its coming on a Saturday so I can clean it as soon as it gets here.

Reactions: Gavin Moore and Inti786
My tracker says 'In the UK'. So a transport order now needs to be raised for it to be delivered to the dealership
Ah nice man! Just checked mine and it still says "Left Ingolstadt". We must be on different ships then pal. I'm guessing the dealership sort out that transport order. Might be worth giving them a ring and letting them know its hit the UK, I've lost faith in them lately.

Just got my paperwork through :) Delivery booked for 2nd Feb which is not too long to wait. Crazy how the initial deposit works, they are transferring £6000 into my bank to cover the shortfall between my agreed initial deposit and the actual initial deposit. Its got a 210 mile drive to get to mine as well which isn't great but after all this time there isn't much I can do about it. At least its coming on a Saturday so I can clean it as soon as it gets here.

A lot of us were told this about the deposit, but i was very dubious how i would explain that to my bank, an anti money laundering trigger would be alerted at least!

In the end i only had to send my deposit to the dealership up front of the delivery and they contributed the rest separately. I'd push for that if i were you.

Regarding my delivery - it is supposed to be today and im waiting in for it. Its coming from Carlisle Audi, but i havent heard anything from the driver yet! getting a bit agitated to be honest.

What sort of time of the day have people been taking delivery?

cheers