Long delays for new orders due to WLTP emissions testing

Hows the new car going??? Any more pics? Exterior/interior shots etc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cars great thanks . Last 2 have been manual and so glad I have stepped into the world of S tronic now as it makes the drive so much better .

Not sure if I uploaded these earlier but these wee lights that the dealer fitted as a good will gesture are a nice little add on feature

( camera flash on and off )

Attachments

• 58D9A542-1459-400B-B757-265BC29C0EC2.png
    58D9A542-1459-400B-B757-265BC29C0EC2.png
    952.3 KB · Views: 208
  • E9D8C7AE-0847-4630-8933-9C1FB2000D63.png
    E9D8C7AE-0847-4630-8933-9C1FB2000D63.png
    701.5 KB · Views: 213
Reactions: DaveW, Inti786 and Farhan96
Cars great thanks . Last 2 have been manual and so glad I have stepped into the world of S tronic now as it makes the drive so much better .

Not sure if I uploaded these earlier but these wee lights that the dealer fitted as a good will gesture are a nice little add on feature

( camera flash on and off )

Look great mate !!!

Since you got this as a good Will gesture, if the rings were not there, would it just a light from under the door ?

Reactions: Hambee1234
Another week gone and still no finance documents. Still waiting for them from Stable Lease.

Reactions: liveseytowers
Look great mate !!!

Since you got this as a good Will gesture, if the rings were not there, would it just a light from under the door ?

There are courtesy lights under the door and they just put a new lens on them.....I think.

Do you mean the model and engine details ?
For me the de badge is preferred personally

Yep, sorry, debadged. Model and engine details.

However, docs signed and delivery, hopefully next Thursday. Would have been Wednesday, but down in Englandshire for two days.

There are courtesy lights under the door and they just put a new lens on them.....I think.

right.... since it’s only a lens over the light, is there a light there regardless then ?

Well my car has finally arrived (for the second time) - now with the rear suspension bump stops re-seated!

Only driven a few miles - but am delighted with it. Now to work out the technology - and try not to post too many obvious questions....... May even break the habit of a lifetime and read the manual.

Reactions: tickedon, DaveW and Inti786
Well my car has finally arrived (for the second time) - now with the rear suspension bump stops re-seated!

Only driven a few miles - but am delighted with it. Now to work out the technology - and try not to post too many obvious questions....... May even break the habit of a lifetime and read the manual.

These posts need pics! Lol

Reactions: WesT-gefül

There are standard courtesy lights on the under side of the door which give a light ‘wide spread” of light under the car .
The existing ones are swapped out for Audi modules which fully replace the existing . These are seen on the Audi configurator within the accessories section. I think they are a £150 quid or there abouts .
Also got a cleaning kit and an Audi collection key ring .... for what it’s worth was better then nowt

There are standard courtesy lights on the under side of the door which give a light ‘wide spread” of light under the car .
The existing ones are swapped out for Audi modules which fully replace the existing . These are seen on the Audi configurator within the accessories section. I think they are a £150 quid or there abouts .
Also got a cleaning kit and an Audi collection key ring .... for what it’s worth was better then nowt
Excellent news and don't forget to stop driving at some point and post some pictures https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/post-pics-of-your-a4-s4-b9-in-here.273543/
Oh yes read the manual, or you might have the manual police after you, oh that's me..

The manual police :thumbs up:hahah

Reactions: cuke2u
Wow! Looks fantastic. Worth the wait? Enjoy.

I can’t say waiting 9 months would have been my first choice and has not been enjoyable but now it’s here I can say I it feels good to have it at last!

Reactions: Hambee1234, DaveW and Inti786
Very happy with the car, drives great. Glad I got the s tronic. Tech pack is very good too. Fingers crossed for everyone that it’s not too long now

Attachments

• BCE37C9B-A432-43BF-ACE5-B6DB977CA61E.jpeg
    BCE37C9B-A432-43BF-ACE5-B6DB977CA61E.jpeg
    405 KB · Views: 186
Reactions: JonaP, Psychoscot, Tsuchiya and 4 others
Reactions: Inti786 and Hambee1234
Just ordered these good price! Are these easy to fit?

Just read description, it says only for vehicles with standard led entry lighting and narrow plug...

I have the black edition coming, would these be ok to fit?..

Reactions: JonaP
Anyone know if when the car is delivered you get all the info such as the on the road price etc. Need to know to set up insurance.

Cheers

Excellent news and don't forget to stop driving at some point and post some pictures https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/post-pics-of-your-a4-s4-b9-in-here.273543/
Oh yes read the manual, or you might have the manual police after you, oh that's me..

Hi all - some initial photos (sorry for the rubbish quality, my mobile phone in poor light does not make the best images, also car getting dirty....). I will get some better photos and upload to the link above. In the meantime...

20190119 144217
20190119 144244

Reactions: AlnSaz, Hambee1234, RandomUsername129 and 5 others
Hey everyone quick question. Any know what status 38 is? I was on status 30 which the Audi website describes as ''in transit" but checked my tracker today and it's changed to status 38.

Cheers,

Hey everyone quick question. Any know what status 38 is? I was on status 30 which the Audi website describes as ''in transit" but checked my tracker today and it's changed to status 38.

Cheers,

Sure it means at the port awaiting shipping to the UK

Reactions: Khaled

Cheers,
Yeah my tracker says left ingoldstadt but looking at the json code it says status 38... although there isn't a date it changed to this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Khaled
Sure it means at the port awaiting shipping to the UK

Thanks pal.
Yeah my tracker says left ingoldstadt but looking at the json code it says status 38... although there isn't a date it changed to this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Mine changed last night Ant, checked it about 1am because I was still up. Yours probably same because I remember we had same build week and went to QC same time as each other. Would love to know what ship we was boarding and when!

Hi all - some initial photos (sorry for the rubbish quality, my mobile phone in poor light does not make the best images, also car getting dirty....). I will get some better photos and upload to the link above. In the meantime...

View attachment 173810 View attachment 173811
Nice colour, but then I am biased, now you need it detailed:
FB IMG 1501694946027

Reactions: Hambee1234 and Khaled
Looking to purchase a obdeleven kit once my car arrives, wanted to ask would this void the warranty of the car?

Say i made tweaks etc and took it into dealers and they notice some tweaks, would this void warranty?

Looking to purchase a obdeleven kit once my car arrives, wanted to ask would this void the warranty of the car?

Say i made tweaks etc and took it into dealers and they notice some tweaks, would this void warranty?

As far as I’m aware it doesn’t, you can simply just revert things back to how they were anyway?

Cheers,

Found this on one of the forums and it’s always been a handy tool

9ac52ef3b932ae895b992dce07bcb0f2.jpg

Reactions: DaveW and Khaled
taking delivery of mine on Wednesday! finally!

Also been given the 5 day free insurance option from Audi, and it is a lease deal (think this was a question further back in the thread).

I am still trying to get my car valuation though for when i sort my own insurance though, should it just be the same as the Audi online configurator with my options on?

Cheers

Reactions: Khaled and Raees patel
taking delivery of mine on Wednesday! finally!

Also been given the 5 day free insurance option from Audi, and it is a lease deal (think this was a question further back in the thread).

I am still trying to get my car valuation though for when i sort my own insurance though, should it just be the same as the Audi online configurator with my options on?

Cheers
Thanks, who did you speak to confirm that the 5 day insurance is included with the lease deal?

Thanks, who did you speak to confirm that the 5 day insurance is included with the lease deal?

lease company offered me it, it isnt just active though, they should send you some personalised set up instructions to deal with audi direct, so ask your lease firm and they should be able to help.

Thanks pal.

Mine changed last night Ant, checked it about 1am because I was still up. Yours probably same because I remember we had same build week and went to QC same time as each other. Would love to know what ship we was boarding and when!

Hi mate - does your tracker still say 'Your Audi has left Ingolstadt" or is it "Your Audi is on its way to the UK"?

My "abandoned order" A4 Avant was supposed to be built this week, however, it went into quality control today.

I’ve just chased Bury St Edmunds Audi & VW Financial Services and been told there is no news on my finance documents. I am one of the unlucky ones apparently! They are still waiting for information to be added to the system for the 40 TDI range. Can’t believe no-one can give me a timescale! What a waste of time!

My "abandoned order" A4 Avant was supposed to be built this week, however, it went into quality control today.

That would be correct - never understood AUDI quote first day of build as the Monday of build week but actually it’s built and in QC on the Monday of build week.

The panel shop, paint and assemble etc all start from memory on the Thursday ore your quoted date

Reactions: DaveW
Hi Pal, mine still says 'Your Audi has left Ingolstadt' what about you mate?
yep, the same. Looking at the earlier 'status screenprint'. status 38 is cleared for shipping so should be coming across in the next few days hopefully.