London Based Dechroming for Subscribers - CRD Customs

auzzam_crd

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Over the last few months we've seen the demand for Dechroming seems to be high and often a first mod.

Some of you may know from the channel we're not strangers to wrapping and in fact wrapped my Toyota Supra last summer.

We're now offering dechrome services to our subscribers as a way to generate some revenue to invest into the channel.

Let us know if you'd be interested - hope you enjoy the video:

Prices start from £75 and you can get in touch via:

Whatsapp: 07510143016
DM via Instagram, twitter and facebook @auzzam_crd
Email: auzzam_crd@hotmail.com.

Fancy a drive up north to do it ? I’ve been quoted £700!

sheez! that's precisely the reason we started it - people seem to be asking ludicrous amounts.

Think us Londoners would get a nose bleed travelling that far up north :)

What exactly was the £700 for?

sheez! that's precisely the reason we started it - people seem to be asking ludicrous amounts.

Think us Londoners would get a nose bleed travelling that far up north :)

What exactly was the £700 for?
Wing mirrors
Chrome splitter front
Chrome splitter rear
Chrome window trim
Chrome/silver side skirts
chrome front grill only the outer (not the internal silver parts)

I wonder how they advertised £900 for a full wrap then?

There must be other cheaper people up there, I know of someone that got it down for £300ish in Newcastle a bit closer than London I guess :)

I wonder how they advertised £900 for a full wrap then?

There must be other cheaper people up there, I know of someone that got it down for £300ish in Newcastle a bit closer than London I guess :)
Yup, I’m questioning how they justify £950 for a full car and £700 for some smaller pieces.
Don’t want to get it done on the cheap, but obviously don’t want ripping off either.

Ooh, i might just give you guys a shout once I get my A3 Sport Trim (probably in June) and if I can't stand the extra contrast/chrome front bumper lip and small vents in the front. I live in East London too, so its just next door literally.

Reactions: auzzam_crd
Ooh, i might just give you guys a shout once I get my A3 Sport Trim (probably in June) and if I can't stand the extra contrast/chrome front bumper lip and small vents in the front. I live in East London too, so its just next door literally.
nice one! would love to see a sport trim in person generally :)

Let us know whenever!

As a northerner who doesn't have £700 stuffed down the back of the sofa right now ;-) - Can I just ask, how do you combat the fact that the window trim rubber seals are SOOOO tight? Especially on the rear quarter window trim!