Lock your Windows Mobile Phone in style

MikeSel^

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mikesel.info
If you have a touch screen windows mobile phone, you may know have frustrating it is to take the phone out of your pocket and finding you have been connected to the speaking clock for 45 mins.

Now, I know there's a built in key pad lock.. However, check out S2U2 (Slide to unlock)

S2U2 is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. It has CallerID function (but may not work on some devices, so please try it first); S2P control plugin; and volume control. It can show many system information (customizable) even without unlocking.

s2u2-160.png
s2u2-161.png

I've just got myself a Sony Ericsson Xperia and has windows mobile 6.1 on the only problem i find is that its WAP happy lol so if u dont have unlimited on your contract ur screwed when the bill comes in but apart from that awsome little phone :)

sony-ericsson-xperia-x1.jpg

If you do have problems with it, and you would like to prevent any Windows Mobile device from going online you can use NoData it's made by Paul over at Modaco. <-- the link back there is hosted on my downloads section to save you having to register at modaco to download it :)

I wanted an X1 and it's not as big as I expected TBH. It's a good solid size. I think the keyboard buttons are too small though. It would knack my thumbs eventually!