Location of comfort/convenience and central control module in 2012 cabriolet??

Audisportconvertible

Reaction score
Hi

having some issues as per my other post. This morning car was semi working so I opened it all up bad I was wondering if there’s still some cleaning from valeting (it was rank when we got it) not three hours later it’s dead again.

disconnecting and shorting the battery leads for most of working but just no display and some warning lights for steering brakes engine etc which I guess would clear with a drive.

only common thins to all the faults seems to be the comfort/central control module which I think is one unit on these?.

looked in the boot behind the carpets and all I have is a parking module and hood module. Looked under dash on the driver and passenger side and all I found was a can bus gateway and non related ventilation kit. Any idea where the ****** thing is hiding?. Thanks

The conv & central electrics were joined on facelift cars, module 09 & 46 were made as 09 only.

Did you find the central electrics above the accelerator pedal.

Reactions: Audisportconvertible
I just saw a bunch of relays? At lunch, I’ll have another look after work. Thanks so much.

would seem that that’s the common failure point for all my issues though. Could well be condensation from the amount of water I had to use to remove the smegma lol

They don't often go wrong tbh, other location is under the drivers carpet in front of the seat.

Reactions: Audisportconvertible
Thanks it’s the only common item to all the faults I can think of at present and it may just have damp connectors especially if it’s under the carpet as it had a lot of damp.
0FRIHvnncpgIumGSBDttnTdog

Here is the photo of the under drivers dash.

Is it what I’m pointing at? How does it come out?

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0FRIHvnncpgIumGSBDttnTdog

Last edited:
Found it it’s under the front dash behind the relays, the rail they are in I clips and then the three plugs come off and the unit slides out. Mine was fine.