Help Please Locate this grille - b8

***DK***

Reaction score
Can anyone help with what grille this is or where its from? I have one like this currently but its chrome surround and want black.
It has quite a substantial holder for the Audi rings and nice thick honeycomb plastic. Every one I seem to find online just had a very flat rings bracket that clips on the mesh doesn't look as substantial.

Attachments

• Grille type.jpg
    Grille type.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 148
I have a grill like it on my a4 I got it from eBay a while ago it came from a place in Preston will try to find the address for you
Can anyone help with what grille this is or where its from? I have one like this currently but its chrome surround and want black.
It has quite a substantial holder for the Audi rings and nice thick honeycomb plastic. Every one I seem to find online just had a very flat rings bracket that clips on the mesh doesn't look as substantial.
Hi here is the address for you

Attachments

• CBBF9D3F-619C-41A0-8EB8-D05F5F81359D.jpeg
    CBBF9D3F-619C-41A0-8EB8-D05F5F81359D.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 106
Great thanks very much!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Couldn't seem to find the seller so I went rogue and bought one from Underground Parts. Turned up in 1 day and looks amazingly just like the picture I posted so that was lucky. Nice thick plastic and solid rings holder. Going for a service in a week so will see if the garage will fit it for me.

https://www.undergroundparts.co.uk/..._content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic

Grille is on. Bumper came off nice and easy so didn't take long to swap out. Old black honeycomb grille with chrome surround will probably out on classifieds soon. Will need some prep and painting as some lacquer peel on the mesh parts. Will post pictures when I put it up.

Oddly the rings on this new one are a larger size than the previous ones. 285mm. Photo shows smaller original not fitting in bracket.

a28fb08b1a1fdb30cd7f1adc120a4bc1.jpg

Reactions: pelhamsdetailing