Local Meet ups. Midlands

Richy_C

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any regular meet ups in the Midlands area?

Nice to have a pint and discuss / look around each others motors. if not does anyone fancy making a start?

Cheers,

I go to a few around Stoke but they aren't VAG/Audi meets - just general car meets.

I would pop along to this if one kicks off

i posted similar in different section of forum. i'm from leicester and would like to organise a meet :)

I used to go to one in Cannock all the time, it was at the pub in norton canes just round the corner from Midland VW, was VAG only and the mids vw boys were always about. That was back in the day when it was a small company and the lads were younger! Now they are all grown up and have a well known and serious business to run!

Well thats what i mean really just a small meet that will gather momentum you know. There is myself and Nick from over Burton on Trent way that get together so why not start something?

I used to to the Vauxhall club over in Leicester all the time back in the days and its a good afternoon or whatever out from the norm.

What day is best for people?

i live in Brum and work in Sutton Coldfield. i'd be down

I'm in Cannock and would be up for a meet :)

Ok so what about the 23rd January (sunday) afternoon? location is always a good one maybe Tamworth as there are good links and it seems to be pretty central from what folks have posted?

Im not trying to run this so open to your ideas guys.

Hi Rich,

Good to see you again Sunday, this sounds good and 23rd should be OK for me.

Cheers,
Nick

i can't i'm afraid. got an exam on the 25th

have fun tho :(

I have a great location in mind, also from Leicester.

Used to run a big club called DubClique a few years back and now run WFSU.co.uk.

If you want me to sort something, I will. :) x

Can always do the week after if that fits with people better? not like its going to be the only one.

Sure not going to limit attendance to just A3 were an Audi forum, anyone know of any decent pubs in Tamworth then?

I may be able to make this assuming I can stop my A4 leaking oil! :banghead: Weekend of 29/30 would be better for me, but lets see what is good for everyone else. :thumbsup:

Don't know Tamworth too well I'm afraid, so can't suggest a venue.

i would be up for a Midlands meet but would not be able to make the 23rd, would be interested in future meets,

venues could be(this is based on location)

The Centurion, Tamworth B77 5PN - jct10 M42

Bassetts Pole B75 5SA - inbetween Tamworth & Sutton Coldfield - this has been a venue for a large bikers meet that has been going for years - also has a mcdonalds onsite

The Fox Inn, Tamworth B79 7SH - Ember Inns, nice pubs with nice food

The Tame Otter, Tamworth B78 3AF - cant remember the size of the car park here but nice traditional pub

Is this still happening? I Live in Tamworth and there's nothing but corsa meets at maccy's around here.
Non of the car parks at the pubs are really a decent size, Bassett Pole is probably the best bet to be honest, still not all that big mind, the McDonalds bit is though.
The Centurion is alright but does get pretty busy at times, easiest for people to get to though. Right on the A5 and M42.

Seems to be a load of new people up for this.

We all used to meet on a Wednesday evening at the Ricoh in Coventry or Sainsbury's just off the A444.

Gusset, Nilz, jojo where are you guy's????

Hey Guys, soz not been on this section for a while....

OK, heres the story, there are a group of VW/Audi guys that get together on a weekly basis at the Sainsburys in Coventry (details below).

They are a very chilled out group of guys, no silly driving or antics, just a gathering for like minded Dub and Audi Drivers.

I have arranged a few meets there for the AS.Net boys and we have a really good time.

If anyone is interested, I can get some dates together (Wednesdays only) and we can get together for a meet there will the regulars.

Details for the meet......

:: A laid back very friendly meet
:: Meeting on a weekly basis
:: All german and exotic cars welcome
:: 8pm meet time
:: located in the Sainsburys car park @ Austin Drive, Coventry, West Midlands, England, CV6 7NS
:: regular turnout of 30+ cars

Any questions let me know....
Nilz

Not sure if 23rd is on still but unfortunately I can't make it now. Will be up for future dates tho.

Hey Guys, soz not been on this section for a while....

OK, heres the story, there are a group of VW/Audi guys that get together on a weekly basis at the Sainsburys in Coventry (details below).

They are a very chilled out group of guys, no silly driving or antics, just a gathering for like minded Dub and Audi Drivers.

I have arranged a few meets there for the AS.Net boys and we have a really good time.

If anyone is interested, I can get some dates together (Wednesdays only) and we can get together for a meet there will the regulars.

Details for the meet......

:: A laid back very friendly meet
:: Meeting on a weekly basis
:: All german and exotic cars welcome
:: 8pm meet time
:: located in the Sainsburys car park @ Austin Drive, Coventry, West Midlands, England, CV6 7NS
:: regular turnout of 30+ cars

Any questions let me know....
Nilz
5 minutes away from my door .im up for it .standard a3 nowt special for now "

No worries mate, any (VAG) car is welcome, others are too, but we are a bit snobbish like that....lol.

As long as you dont drive like a tw4t, you are welcome.

Drop me a PM with your number if you like and I can give you shout one of the Wednesdays there are a few of us going there.

Also can you PM me a price for your VAGCOM cable as well please.

Ta
Nilz

Birmingham/Walsall based and interested in meeting up.

OK well if i get enough numbers, we can arrange something in the coming few weeks for a meet in Cov on one of the Wednesdays if thats ok with everyone?

OK well if i get enough numbers, we can arrange something in the coming few weeks for a meet in Cov on one of the Wednesdays if thats ok with everyone?

As long as I have plently of notice of the date I'll be there

Shall we say in a couple if weeks then in that case?
Give it a chance to get a little more lighter in the evenings too.

Im in leicester/nottingham... actually im really not that far from derby or loughborough either, im really central and would be up for meets anytime in march onwards