Local Meet ups. Midlands

Aww come on guys, I need a social life HaHa :) Me and Jason (voorhees) are up for it if anyone else is ;)

Probably not for me this week, got way too much on currently....maybe in a couple of weeks though dude....

Feel free to pop down dude, the guys there are pretty cool, so just make yourself known to them....tell em Nilz sent ya ;)

We can organise something in the next few weeks if everyone is up for it ???

OK maybe next week......actually no, im working next week, maybe the week after???

Not doing this week as im working late most days!!

Maybe next week :)

Any of ya'll going on Sunday to AITP, wondering if there was a convoy going meet up on the A14 or near by as i'm in rugby so can join at the cathorpe interchange...

I'm game, suspect Jason (voorhees) may be too. Trying to see if we can get a meet arranged for tonight and can discuss arrangements then :)

Soz dude,not for me tonight,jus got too much work on im afraid, feel free to pop up though they are a good bunch.

Any of you lot want a free AITP wristband or know anyone who does. I've got one but can't make it so free to a good home. PM me if you know anyone interested

Sorry guys, im working this Wednesday, so may not be able to...

We will defo try and sort something ASAP, before the dark nights start coming in again.

Sorry i dont know who this missviper person is??

Anyone??? :moa:

Nothin to stop you coming along this week Maria, I might not be the only audi there then :lmfao:

if its of interest...

IMPORTANT >>>
DubClub aka Cov Meet has MOVED!!!
Meet is on 2nite 8pm
@
The Unicorn Social Club
Holbbrook Lane
Coventry
CV6 4DE

Cheers for the location update, have been meaning to put this up here....I think its just a temp thing whilst the riotting was going on as we didnt want to attract any unwanted attention.

ah rite. will keep an eye on the DubbedOut page on facebook, and will update accordingly.

No probs, word is that the unicorn is the new permanent meet location, more control over who comes etc... (red Corsa B and flip paint punto to name a couple apparently)

Quick update - the location has gone back to normal now

Sainsbury's @ Courthouse Green, Coventry, CV6 7NS

Not sure if i can make it tomorrow, any more takers??

Dudnt k ow it had moved back. Rather a pointless me saying it, but I'll prob be there... :lmfao:

LOL....

I doubt I will make it tomoz dude, ive just got that much on at the mo, cant even get out for the evening!!