Local Meet ups. Midlands

Just a quick bump for this as its next week....

Any more names to be added??

Please update the thread if you are coming down.

Thanks
Nilz

I'm 50/50 for a week wednesday, want to turn up, but I'm waiting for a woman to turn up for an inspection before I can officially go, just waiting for the date.

I can come but not coming down to be only the lonely

I shall be there im at the gadget show so will have to go home in the van to then get the Audi out but ill be there

I'll pop down if I get my wheels + suspension sorted in time...If not i'll be down for the next one :yes:
Im from Rugby area sooo...

Good stuff guys, hopefully we can get a few of us there.

Jase, will be good to see you mate, its been ages!!!

Jo - all im saying is KFC ;)

Steve, will be good to see you again as well mate, your car will defo get some interest there.

I think so....weather aint looking too good at the mo tho is it??

Any more takers???

I dont think I can do tonite either, got too much on, due to a hectic day!!

Didnt see much interest for this meet and the weather aint great either, so if its ok, I will arrange another meet for us boys in the coming weeks, when its a bit warmer and brighter too if thats ok with all :)

Nilz

****** good job i checked on here before leaving! quite glad though as am shattered from day 1 of 5 at the gadget show live

It is funny though.I also stopped off at the standard sweet centre to get tomorrows dinner (that ive already scoffed)

Oh man, soz Johnny....

How was it, did you enjoy your meal(s)??

Good turnout, anyone come over and make themselves known to you?

LOL....ah well, guess, we will have to try for another meet soon then, to make this up to Johnnyboy :)

Hey mate, this meet is on every week in Cov, although we dont go all the time...

Let us know if you are up for it as we can arrange a meet soon....

One is overdue anyway :)

Yeah im game, Sainsburys (near the A45) is walking distance from my place. I assume its still there?

Yep, sounds good to me as well :)

Steve, as long as you got your drivers seat, you will be cool

Failing that, im sure someone can you sort you out with.......

recaro-outdoor-plastic-seats.jpg

Yeah they look cool. Am taking all the interior out to give everything a good clean before Inters

Dude, you have way too much time!!

Sounds good to me :)

Any other takers?

Sadly im not going to be able to make it i have no front seats in was hoping to get them back in today but have been busy washing the carpet and its not dry yet.

No worries Steve, looks like we may have to leave it for another week in that case.....

Unless there are any other takers.

Lets go with next week then....

Hey Guys is this planned for next week the 15/06/11 if so what time as i'm from Rugby so not too far away??