Local Meet Ideas

Tay

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As it doesn't seem like there's much going on a the moment, I thought I'd ask people to suggest ideas for a local meet.

My previous car forum used to occasionally have rolling road meets for a bit of fun. I went to one at Awesome and they aren't too expensive either.

Anyone got any suggestions or know who organises meets for the section? (I think N8 organises some)

Feel free to organise a meet, N8 and Sandip are the events mods in this section, but its there for you all to make suggestions and arrange something of your own. :) x

Sandip arranged one about a month ago a the game bird pub on the east lancs, it was a decent location and enough space to park, also Karl said the food was alright, so I wouldn't mind suggesting one there again or see if someone finds somewhere better. Am also up for a rolling road meet at awesome

Reactions: Inertiauk
I'm going to be organising regular meets early next year now @ my unit in Salford, I haven't done so as we're heading into winter, and work is busy atm.

Stay "tuned" ;)

Reactions: scott b
We used to meet at crusty cream and the traford centre always a good turn out and centre to were ppl lived

We used to meet at crusty cream and the traford centre always a good turn out and centre to were ppl lived

HaHa Crusty Cream .. you mean .

19b440f4cb0141a4fc2303df3a29845c.jpg

DYK still meet there every Friday night 7pm until late, I am ther emost weeks, Maybe organise the Audi Sport lot to come down too one week ?

I'd be up for a trip down there for a little mini meet if others are up for it.

Ye that one opps

HaHa Crusty Cream .. you mean .

19b440f4cb0141a4fc2303df3a29845c.jpg

DYK still meet there every Friday night 7pm until late, I am ther emost weeks, Maybe organise the Audi Sport lot to come down too one week ?

Think I may take a trip down tonight, as long as my mate sorts his Astra Vxr rear brakes out in time.
I'll keep an eye out for any other Audis.

Me and my house mate will be up for coming to a NW meet. Need to get down to one.

Me and my house mate will be up for coming to a NW meet. Need to get down to one.

N8 is planning on organizing one when "the weather is better/warmer" so probably sometime next year. I've not been to one yet either, but I'd be happy to try and sort a little meet out sooner if a few people were up for it.