Loba hpfp Group buy?

BurgoS3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I am currently in touch with Loba in Germany about buying one of there pumps. There asking for €650 which is about £510 including vat and delivery to the UK. They currently have stock ready to go and it also includes the cam follower

Would anybody be interested in a group buy, if so I'll ask them how much per unit. I'm sure they would if we could get 5 or 10 People

Tsr performance were doing it for £475 not long ago, maybe talk to them or another tuner on here, but I am interested depending on price

I've been in touch with TSR but they are still waiting on delivery and can't confirm prices until then

They have there delivery now and I believe the price has increased to £485 (£10 extra)

That's the last I heard anyhow but I definately seen them post on FB yesterday with a fresh delivery. Contact them again now....

Reactions: manor13
If this goes ahead I would definitely be interested. I am looking to buy in the next few weeks

TSR is same price as Awesome GTi £530 + delivery

Last edited:
They have got special deals on them at the moment and I'm sure they will keep it going for a group buy just pm Ricky on here or give him a ring on 01278 453036

Reactions: Sandra
I have pm tsr see if they will do a group buy for you guys.

Reactions: Sayam
Ring/PM TSR Performance for the best price's & offers/group buy & deals..I did, It's well worth it

Yeah I've been in touch with them tar, but I'm currently overseas so will be calling them in a day or two to finalise

Reactions: Craig-P
So what price these going for at the minute with the deal?

Just got ordered one from tsr yesterday and they also sorted me out for a down pipe too

Ordered from TSR on Monday afternoon. Pump arrived mid afternoon Today (Tuesday)

Very happy can't wait to fit it