Loba hpfp Group buy?

BurgoS3

VCDS Map User
I am currently in touch with Loba in Germany about buying one of there pumps. There asking for €650 which is about £510 including vat and delivery to the UK. They currently have stock ready to go and it also includes the cam follower

Would anybody be interested in a group buy, if so I'll ask them how much per unit. I'm sure they would if we could get 5 or 10 People

manor13

Tsr performance were doing it for £475 not long ago, maybe talk to them or another tuner on here, but I am interested depending on price

Craig-P

They have there delivery now and I believe the price has increased to £485 (£10 extra)

That's the last I heard anyhow but I definately seen them post on FB yesterday with a fresh delivery. Contact them again now....

K1Shane

If this goes ahead I would definitely be interested. I am looking to buy in the next few weeks

TSR is same price as Awesome GTi £530 + delivery

Last edited:

nil538

They have got special deals on them at the moment and I'm sure they will keep it going for a group buy just pm Ricky on here or give him a ring on 01278 453036

Tsr-performance

www.tsr-performance.com
HI we are currently running an offer please contact me as we have stock on the shelf

S3_Jacko

So what price these going for at the minute with the deal?

K1Shane

Ordered from TSR on Monday afternoon. Pump arrived mid afternoon Today (Tuesday)

Very happy can't wait to fit it