y1.jpg

y3.jpg

y4.jpg

y5.jpg

y6.jpg

y7.jpg

y8.jpg

y10.jpg

I dunno... mixed bag for me.. got any interior shots? Someone said the facelift has a new RNS-E version in it?

Get silver car they wouldnt stand out I wonder why they cant colour code the mirrors would look better if they did

S3 + SPORTBACK = NO!

Dame Edna lights and now big silver Shrek ears. Nice! NOT!

Do prefer the new wheels though, so there's one consolation...!

somehow... the facelift doesn't really cut the mustard for me....

Maybe some law yes... like the new C-Class... nice car apart from HGV wing mirrors...

Pedro

S3 + SPORTBACK = NO!

Why, I think it look great, like a mini RS4/6!!! perfect for me as well when I have another sproglet, unless the RS4's have stopped their freefall by then:)

Looking good, see what I mean about a mini RS model???

Does not look as good as the 3 door IMO but can see why it appeals to so many people.

Those arches are def flared more than the current version, Audi did say they "revised" them....wonder if they flared them more.

Plus the white sportback above does not have the chrome surround on the foglights in some pics that its meant to have.

I think I will get folding door mirrors to get through those tight gaps :laugh:

Ha Ha I'll admit they do look bigger on those photos, not that bad though I'll still love my new car!

Those arches are def flared more than the current version, Audi did say they "revised" them....wonder if they flared them more

They don't look flared at all, infact they look the same as the current model apart from the omission of the indicator on the fender...that must be the revision they refer to?

Have to disagree there, look at the black S3 just above, they "look" more flared.

S3 Sportback just doesn't work for me, sorry. Not seen S3 facelift in the flesh yet, but saw 20TQ facelift today, got to say do like the front end, looks more aggressive than the current model.

Mark

The parallel park assist puts some nasty parking sensors on the side of that white sportback too!

The normal front sensors look ok but the one nearest the wheel is the parallel park assist one and its like a crater!!

liking the new standard alloy wheels, they look better in the pictures than they do on the Audi configurator. not liking the the S line alloys on the white sportback though...if you go for a different colour wheel I think black looks best on them

The parallel park assist puts some nasty parking sensors on the side of that white sportback too!

The normal front sensors look ok but the one nearest the wheel is the parallel park assist one and its like a crater!!

What the F*#k is that about, if you need parellel assistance not sure you should be behind the wheel of a car.

Jamie , think your car is going to look lush, 20TQ looks good so the S3 will look the business. May take the plunge myself after I have seen one in the flesh.

Mark

Cheers mate!

Can't wait tip I get it, only 2 weeks tomorrow and it starts getting built!

Agree about the parallel park assist too!

What the F*#k is that about, if you need parellel assistance not sure you should be behind the wheel of a car.

Ha ha ha - so very true!

Jamie , think your car is going to look lush, 20TQ looks good so the S3 will look the business. May take the plunge myself after I have seen one in the flesh.

Mark

Form a queue :p , I've said the same thing, looking forward to getting mine and JamS3's together to get a chance to really compare them :o.k:

I'm currently deciding whether I want white or black on my S3 Sportback, although I would order Brilliant black over Phantom black (I assume these pics are all Phantom).

I'm really struggling to decide, but I think the Darth Vader factor in this pic swings it to black for me. This car looks mean as hell.

When it comes to resell, black and silver cars normally sells the easiest. If you dont care about resale value etc go for the white as it's different but the black one does look very good also!

Was torn between sprint blue and black, but the "vader" sold me! Gonna go with phantom though. Thinking chrome overload on brilliant black but the extra gloss of the phantom should balance it out a bit.

Ordering my this week, sprint blue....almost done with my add one goodies....the bad thing, i need to wait 3 months...

To me, some Audi models lately look like they're trying a bit too hard. Alsorts of add-ons and shiny bits etc. Just my opinion....
The white one looks good with the black roof though.
Really don't like the new S3 wheels at all. The old style are much more 'Audi'.
The wing mirrors couldn't be any less sporty looking if they tried. Have any of the tuning companies released a nice aftermarket mirror unit yet?? I'd definitely be tempted to replace the whole unit for a smaller more streamlined one if it was a possibility.

is it me or are the mirrors a bit clumsy?
they dont look as sleek shape compared to the previous.

Just looking at that sportback. It looks really good i have to say. But how much extra space does it actually give you over the normal S3 and how much more does it cost?