Live Owners Chat - 7PM

auzzam_crd

Reaction score
Hi guys - we're attempting to get the community together on the latest video which airs tonight at 7pm. We'll be there along with many other owners of both the a3 and s3, so it might be a good chance to ask any questions etc...

also maybe have a live debate around the 8v vs 8y ... :)

Link below - hope to see you there!

Reactions: sush
Hi mate
You mentioned you have the optional space saver spare wheel , could you take a picture of the part number for the wheel and Jack please

Hi guys - we're attempting to get the community together on the latest video which airs tonight at 7pm. We'll be there along with many other owners of both the a3 and s3, so it might be a good chance to ask any questions etc...

also maybe have a live debate around the 8v vs 8y ... :)

Link below - hope to see you there!

Just watched this this morning. Great info. Welcomed the comments from your mate who drove the car.
Is there any members who have just picked their cars up this month seeing any of the MMI issues or is there an end in sight to the fiasco!

Reactions: auzzam_crd and NIKLDN
Hi mate
You mentioned you have the optional space saver spare wheel , could you take a picture of the part number for the wheel and Jack please
Thanks for joining the stream Sam, was great to speak with you!

I literally had the space saver out this morning for some special filming... You'll see why soon enough! :)

I've attached the pics to this reply with the part numbers.
Just watched this this morning. Great info. Welcomed the comments from your mate who drove the car.
Is there any members who have just picked their cars up this month seeing any of the MMI issues or is there an end in sight to the fiasco!

Thanks buddy - that is really good feedback, we're hoping to review other cars together in the future and this was part of a test run :)

It will be interesting to know if the mmi issues are fixed on the latest cars to roll out of the factory

Attachments

• 2021-03-22 (1).jpg
    2021-03-22 (1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
  • 2021-03-22 (2).jpg
    2021-03-22 (2).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
  • 2021-03-22.jpg
    2021-03-22.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
Thanks for joining the stream Sam, was great to speak with you!

I literally had the space saver out this morning for some special filming... You'll see why soon enough! :)

I've attached the pics to this reply with the part numbers.

Thanks buddy - that is really good feedback, we're hoping to review other cars together in the future and this was part of a test run :)

It will be interesting to know if the mmi issues are fixed on the latest cars to roll out of the factory
@auzzam_crd
Thanks for the photos,
Could you do me one more favour please and take one of the centre of the wheel with the part number.
sorry to be a pain.

@auzzam_crd
Thanks for the photos,
Could you do me one more favour please and take one of the centre of the wheel with the part number.
sorry to be a pain.
no worries will do - do you mean head on where you can see the hole through the middle?

There was no label or writing any where near there

hope these help :)

Auzzam

Attachments

• 2021-03-22 (1).jpg
    2021-03-22 (1).jpg
    814.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 2021-03-22 (2).jpg
    2021-03-22 (2).jpg
    720.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 2021-03-22 (3).jpg
    2021-03-22 (3).jpg