little johnny again

DaveACQ20v

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-20v.co.uk
the kids were learning the alphabet at school one afternoon, so teacher decides to let the kids think of a word beginning with every letter of the alphabet.
ok she says who can give me a word that starts with letter `A`, 4SSHOLES shouts johnny from the back of the class, i say says the teacher we`ll have no language like that
please. the teacher points to abigail who politely says `apple` miss, very good says teacher now what about the letter `B`.
`B@ST@RDS` shouts johnny from the back of the class, the teacher just ignores him and points to ermintrude who politely says `butterfly` miss.thats very good says teacher and without thinking moves straight on
to the letter `C`. `C*NT shouts johnny from the back of the class. now please dont shout out please johnny says the teacher and points to floella who politely says `cake` miss. very good says teacher and what about the letter `D` , there was silence in the class until johnny
thrust his arm straight in the air `ooh ooh miss, i know, i know` his teacher gave him one of those looks and thought well he can`t do too much damage with
the letter D, so she says ok johnny whats the word you have got for us. `a dwarf` replied johnny. very good says his teacher just as johnny blurts out WITH A BIG C*CK AND HAIRY B*LL*CKS

very good.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif