1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Litchfield tuning

Dodgygtr Nov 27, 2017

1. Dodgygtr

Dodgygtr Registered User

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. terminator x

terminator x Registered User

It seems they can be tuned by just a map to 490 which is nice :) at that level though perhaps IC also needed.

TX.

4. Dodgygtr

Dodgygtr Registered User

I think a safe stage one is 470-480 but I’d say for safety cooling and induction needs changing for more. Always better to be on the safe side.

5. teslaboy

teslaboy Mythos black RS3 8v FL

470bhp is fine by me!

6. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Moderator Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter

After the way I’ve seen three figures appear, 400 is plenty for me at the moment.

The car is rapid, really is. Not so much around down, but on open roads in 3rd/4th gear. But the issue is, you lose your licence in seconds and run out of road just as quickly. It’s too fast for the roads a lot of the time.

Mine will be on the dyno with around 800 miles on it on Saturday, will be curious to see what it achieves but I hope it’s at least what is quoted. Will put it on again at 3500 ish and see what it does then.

One thing I’m tempted by is a different air intake, considering they have reduced the size of it although they have upped the power.

billymc92 and FBF01 like this.