Liquid Gauge by Race Diagnostics Ltd

s3 addict

Reaction score
Hi, looking for some feedback/advice on the Race Diagnostic Liguid gauges (ebay
Item number: 221049810151).
Has anybody fitted one of these gauges and if so are they any good? They look great, if not a tad bit small but they measure a lot of stuff and are so easy to fit. Where is the catch?

yes easy to fit, have been meaning to do a 'how to' since fitting mine, i think mine is great!!

the lord that is (tuffty) will be able to give you a detailed insight :)

They looks the mutts nuts and I really want to get one, Is £225 about right or can you get them cheaper? I got my car remapped last week and I want to keep an eye on the boost figures as I think it feels slow some times but then maybe it's just me! On another note, my ESP keeps failing due to faulty Longitudinal and lateral sensors, bought replacements off ebay only to find they were shot too. Anyone had problems with wiring rather than the sensor? If so, where??

Great bit of kit. As Tuffty says there is loads of info in the stickies including fitting. I went with the window mount which works well looks good but also means I can take it out if needs be.

Works well for me but sometimes chucks the radio into "diagnostic" but that might be an isolated issue.

I use oil temp to make sure it's at 75/80 before it gets a beating ;)

Works well for me but sometimes chucks the radio into "diagnostic" but that might be an isolated issue.

I use oil temp to make sure it's at 75/80 before it gets a beating ;)

I use it for exactly the same reason!! Lol