Links to A4/S4/B5 compatible Ebay finds and classified. FOR SALE/WANTED/ BREAKING

Broken Byzan

Photographic Moderator
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
OK guys, i am borrowing a leaf out of the 8p guys forum and stuffing this in here. If you stumble across anything you think is useful on Ebay.co.uk /Com /De.

Even if it is your item you can post in here but just a brief explanation with a link and maybe any additional deal you feel like giving ASN users:nyah:

Quick Edit,
I will delete posts as they become out of date so we have current stuff on here most of the time

For the time being i have included cars breaking to assist the community, but please help yourselves by qouting the breaker/thread/post so the right person replies

Last edited:
Reactions: Browett1982
Decided not to do 6 speed swap next summer, so looking for a good 5 speed box from TQS or 2.8Q. If anyone is breaking one please let me know. 1st gear on mine is getting worse every day I drive it. No rush with it though as it is now hibernating.

I'm going to be breaking my TQS end of January. Engine, gearbox, propshaft, rear diff all available.

I'm going to be breaking my TQS end of January. Engine, gearbox, propshaft, rear diff all available.

I will be happy to take the box and diff if price is right. As long as there are no whiny gears and diff.

So I've come to the realisation that my tqs will most likely never emerge from the garage again, so I'm looking to sell it so thought I'd offer it up here first. I've owned this since 2010 and put about 40000 miles on it, only 2 breakdowns - 1st was the clutch & dmf, 2nd was a radiator hose.

Black 1999 TQS
Circa 150k miles (been garaged since June so can't remember exactly)

I'll start with the bad bits first!

Paint - presentable from a distance, but it has had a poor re spray at one point in its life. I was contemplating a respray or wrap.

Near side rear wheel bearing is shot

Wheels are rough, tyres are crap.

DIS is pixelated so needs replacing

Car is on a SORN.

Hopefully that is all the negative aspects.

Factory recaros, armrest and auto dimming rear mirror.

Has full genuine RS4 piano black trim

Has facelift S4 front bumper fitted (original available)

Double din

Has heated seat climate panel and kufatec retrofit loom, but the seats are not heated.

Fiscontrol V2 has been fitted, but due to the DIS, has not been configured.

Have Facelift S4 rear bumper and sideskirts, but are not fitted as a mixture of santorin and nogaro

Have rear refresh kit from allgermanparts that needs fitting along with the rear eibach springs (perfect for when the bearing gets replaced)

Have a set of oem xenons with ballast and bulbs ( untested ) but currently has standard halogens fitted.

Has Tatty B5 S4 Avus alloys fitted, but have 6 standard boleros too (also tatty)

Have both isofix brackets bolts and guides, but not fitted

Car is located in addlestone Surrey.

I really don't want to break it, but if I can't sell it I will break it, I'm sure it is against the rules but I'm not sure what to price it at? I would prefer it to go complete.

Cheers

Reactions: Chriscooke
Will let you know,it's probably going to be easier to return the car to standard and get rid of the other bits separately, if that's the case your top of the list for S4 bits

Ok going to remove non standard bits for now, with a view to sell the car on its own, so the following are available (+p&p):

RS4 piano black trim-doors, dash, hazard, ashtray and gear surround £200

S4 Carbon dash and door trims, £100

S4 xenon headlights with ballasts, bulbs and wiring connectors £150

Fiscontrol v2 for facelift cars with analogue clock. £200

There will be more bits soon.

Anyone know of any facelift b5 s4 being broken? Or anyone with a stock pile of spare brake calipers?

Selling my A4 Avant spares/repair, Norwich

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/sparesrepair-2001-audi-a4-tdi-avant-se/1156331860

$_86.JPG

Hey guys,is anyone on here breaking a tqs/Quattro b5? I've a mate looking for rear hubs,PM me with details, cheers

Last edited:
Also after upper rear shock mounts from a B5 quattro. PM if any for sale. Thanks in advance.

Selling my 1Z/240mm flywheel/clutch setup for 1.8T

Flywheel has been machined to take a 240mm S2 3B clutch kit or VW LT ATA/AGK pressure plate and S4 Friction disc, few heat marks and missing one dowel.

Clutch has some life left in it slight knick to the outer of the friction disc due to dropping out on removal see pics(pop up on ebay for £50) some wear to the pressure plate fingers from release bearing (no bearing included)

Have new genuine flywheel bolts which will be supplied with it (X6)

Great setup and pedal feel dont ever recall it slipping, should be good for arond 300ft/lbs maybe more. (Can purchase uprated units from spec if wanting more clamping force)

Im looking for £150 collected or you arrange a courier. Open to offers

This is the knick ^^^

This is the flywheel when i got it.

Reactions: Browett1982
So, what about running it without rods done?

671 Euros. I passed because I'd rather save this for engine build at the moment. Just have to wait a bit longer for more power.

Number Plates

Vehicle specific symbols such as Audi shown below. So even if you have a different vehicle, I should have the correct symbol for your car - please ask for more information.

Note - the registration mark 'EXAMPLE' shown below is for illustrative purposes only.

20160603 090236 resized 1
20160603 090251 resized 1
20160603 090326 resized 1

You can choose : -

- Border or no border

- GB or no GB.

- A short message instead of the symbol.

The only thing that legally has to remain is the postcode and the BSAU mark.

I will supply double sided sticky pads with them.

Please use the parts request feature on the site to get started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For security reasons - I will need a photograph/scan of the front and inside of your V5 with your driving license on top of it.

The card billing address must match the address shown on the V5 - I will know if it doesn't match and I will cancel the order.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any pictures/scans of V5's should be sent to my email address and not uploaded to the site. (I'll provide my email address after you have submitted the parts request).

£20.00 inc VAT a set.

Most of you know me by now, but for those of you who don't have a good look through the parts request system or simply Google my username. These plates are fully road legal, I'm a Main Dealer and have been personally part of this forum for years. I'm not here to mess you about.

Its free delivery.

Any questions, please ask.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Reactions: Andyb5tdi
Urgent - nearside rear brake caliper carrier required for my 1.9tdi avant. 2000.

Slider has seized in on mine and it's that rusty I can't even see a part number stamped on it anywhere.

Looking for fast shipping as supposed to be going away this Friday. (I must stop working on my cars before I go away as something ALWAYS crops up :-( )

Or if you know of a part number then please post it. Vagcat has now completely gone down.

Cheers.

Interested in front bumper front uprights and back brakes with lines

Selling my ICM deleted engine loom to run TFSI coils using the repair harness for the 1.8T running 4 pin coils and 180HP ECU removed from my B5 TQS. I also have a AGU (flashable) ecu which ive removed the immo chip from and soldered in a blank that i will throw in with the loom and ECU it just needs the eeprom data reading then writing to the ecu iirc to get this working.

Great for someone looking to tune there A4 1.8T.

Looking for £100 plus postage although i would prefer collection.

Loom has a quick release connector wired in and isnt soldered.