I am slowly starting to break my track car A4 1.8TQS this weekend and the following parts are on the car.
Suspension will be taken off last as I don't want to have it sitting on driveway without wheels for too long.
All big parts will be collection only from Leicestershire or I can possibly meet down south once a week.
I will be adding pictures as soon as they come off the car. I will not be taking payment for any parts until they are off the car so that I
can inspect each part before selling. All smaller parts + postage if can't be collected. All ono.
Suspension & chassis:
- H&R monotube coilovers with around 2k miles on them. Bought new at @ £930. Asking £550 posted. (these will fit S4 but front might be too soft).
- Full set of new Meyle control arms and used lighter B6 aluminium uprights fitted at the same time as coilovers. £300
- Rear control arms with recently fitted new bushes (Meyle & Lemforder) – two trackdays old £250
- Rear hubs with new bearings £50 for pair.
- 034 Motorsport (motorsport line) engine mounts. One trackday old £170
- 034 Motorsport Density Line gearbox mounts to fit 1.8T. One trackday old £60.
- ECS tuning snub mount for 1.8T. One trackday old. £25 posted.
- ECS tuning diff mount. Barely any miles covered. £100
- 034Motorsport prop centre bearing support. Still new. Never fitted. £70
- H&R 15mm spacers with bolts £60
- H&R 12mm spacers with bolts £60
- Front Brembo 6 pot kit with yellow 18Z calipers refurbed before I fitted them. All new valves, connecting pipes and new seal on one of the pistons. One helicoil.
MTEC discs, yellow Hel braided lines and yellowstuff pads. Might need a bit of cleanup as the red hot pads on track left a lot of dust in paint.
Fitting bolts were made by myself to get correct length as the ones bought from US were too short. Will also chuck the shorter ones in if someone wants.
£750 for the set or £800 with a new set of yellowstuff pads which I haven't fitted.
- Rear 300mm brake upgrade with S4 calipers bought new few months ago, painted yellow. 034 motorsport adaptors and yellow HEL braided lines.
Mtec discs. £250 or £280 with new yellowstuff pads.
Engine, box, ecu and exhaust:
- Non resonated Milltek cat back exhaust to fit 1.8T Bought new last year from AwesomeGti £350
- Large front mount intercooler with piping, (wellycooler) to fit 1.8T 3” inlet/outlet. £100
- Engine wiring with ICM delete for newer style coil packs (2.0T) £50
- AGU 1.8T flashable engine ECU £30
- DBW ME7.5 conversion from a passat to fit AEB/AJL engine. £250
- S4 Propshaft (facelift car) £60
- 1.8T Engine AJL code with 150k miles with rocker cover powder coated yellow and seal replaced. Cambelt, water pump, alternator belt and tensioner changed at 145k miles £300
- 5 speed gearbox and diff. Both covered 100k miles. £250 for set.
- Front panel with fully working radiator £40 (1.8T)
- Double din cage. £50
- Two Sparco Pro2000 bucket seats with Sabelt 6 point harnesses. Drivers side seat has two small rips on side bolster from getting in and out. £400
- Sparco B5 seat frames (facelift) with side mounts on. £100
- Podi steering column mount £20
- Zilla aluminium gear knob with 5 speed quick shift £60
- 1.8T TQS clocks with fully working DIS. Blacked out air bag light (can be removed). £50
- Bose amplifier from a saloon facelift. £30
- Rear S4 bumper £120
- S4 side skirts £80 - these are fitted to A4 so the mounts on end are snapped off and one has a small crack on edge.
Also, both are riveted to the floor from underneath so will have holes. All easily fixable with a bit of fiberglass.
- Fiberglass front bumper with quick release. Could do with some fiberglass work to make it better finished. £60
- Factory fitted facelift Xenon headlights with new bulbs fitted last year £120
- S4 B5 lower door trim. Only the 4 large bits. All in nogaro. One with snapped bolt inside (one that is screwed through the door) £85
- Rear lights with silver bottom trim £40 for set.
- Passenger side rear light with nogaro bottom trim £25
So I've come to the realisation that my tqs will most likely never emerge from the garage again, so I'm looking to sell it so thought I'd offer it up here first. I've owned this since 2010 and put about 40000 miles on it, only 2 breakdowns - 1st was the clutch & dmf, 2nd was a radiator hose.
Black 1999 TQS
Circa 150k miles (been garaged since June so can't remember exactly)
I'll start with the bad bits first!
Paint - presentable from a distance, but it has had a poor re spray at one point in its life. I was contemplating a respray or wrap.
Near side rear wheel bearing is shot
Wheels are rough, tyres are ****.
DIS is pixelated so needs replacing
Car is on a SORN.
Hopefully that is all the negative aspects.
Factory recaros, armrest and auto dimming rear mirror.
Has full genuine RS4 piano black trim
Has facelift S4 front bumper fitted (original available)
Has heated seat climate panel and kufatec retrofit loom, but the seats are not heated.
Fiscontrol V2 has been fitted, but due to the DIS, has not been configured.
Have Facelift S4 rear bumper and sideskirts, but are not fitted as a mixture of santorin and nogaro
Have rear refresh kit from allgermanparts that needs fitting along with the rear eibach springs (perfect for when the bearing gets replaced)
Have a set of oem xenons with ballast and bulbs ( untested ) but currently has standard halogens fitted.
Has Tatty B5 S4 Avus alloys fitted, but have 6 standard boleros too (also tatty)
Have both isofix brackets bolts and guides, but not fitted
Car is located in addlestone Surrey.
I really don't want to break it, but if I can't sell it I will break it, I'm sure it is against the rules but I'm not sure what to price it at? I would prefer it to go complete.