link to pro detail of my new S3

Car looks awesome. Enjoy it:) x

Thank you , it was really hard walking away for three days , pick it back up tomorrow :)

Wow awesome looking car you've got there love the Daytona pop :hubbahubba:

Bit worrying to see the correction needed on a brand new car was that dealer prepped or did you ask them not to touch it ?

Reactions: musicegbdf
Asked not to touch...
Apparently the detailer said the paint felt like sandpaper before he cleaned it.
So seems they did as asked , so some of the scratches might have been in transit.
Wasn't convinced on lunar when I ordered it , but actually love it. Had him treat it to try to keep clean.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and blodwen715
Link doesn't work for me either - if its on Youtube, can you not post the You tube link rather than via Facebook (which some of us don't use?)

yes it seems to be mobile link via facebook....

I think this is a direct one...

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Thks Blodwen., I was just using the one is was given. Hope that works for everyone. I wanted to be careful for it not to seem like spam for the detailer.
Though it is interesting to look at some of his other videos. It is shocking the state of paintwork on new cars ,where the dealers have inflicted damage.
Not just Audi.
Anyway hope it works as I am sure you will all find it interesting to see a pro at work...

Looks amazing - how much if you don't mind me asking!

£350 for main detail , which also included de contamination wash, snow foam two bucket , etc before the detail and engine bay treatment. Then £50 for interior treatment of the Alcantara/leather and another £50 for the wheels /calipers . So £450 total. Dealer price for autoglym £399....

If you want to see amazing search out what he did to restore a Ferrari from the 70's.... I would put a link , but do not want to seem to be spamming .

Reactions: Baldyone and blodwen715
Car looks great, paint work from the factory was rough on my car aswell but this is due to the protective plastic they stick on for transport,when l used the gtechniq panel wipe that itself left the paint work extremely smooth
Yeah that's good value for money that detail,but a bit surprised you didn't get the C1 applied before the Exo?

Wow! If I'm honest, I don't look that closely, what a difference. Can clearly see imperfections in the paint. If I was to go and look at my car now I recon I'd be horrified lol.
Your car now looks flawless!!!

Stunning detail and protection will last a long while. I was lucky with my dealer prep. Didn't mark it at all. Still totally re-done it myself.
Enjoy your car. Pity the weathers so cr*p.

Paid out £75 yesterday ordering what he recommended to keep it topped up. Includes Dodo Juice apple Snow foam ., Gtechniq C"v3 ., auto finesse citrus power . I also ordered Gtecniq car wash and a clay bar and lube , plus some buffing cloths.

He did offer to go further with some serious Japanese wax , but that would have added at least £150 more. I am not a detailing buff , and thought £450 was enough to spend to get the base to keep it looking nice.

Have a browse of his other work. It is horrifying to see the damage by dealers. Look at the TT ...

i was watching, and i was mortified, no pre rinse, wash, decomtanination...

thankfully i read your comment which cleared that up and it was all pre video!

looks good, i have a lot of time for people who take pride in their motors appearance!

Reactions: daryloffset
I forgot to say above your car looks awesome... I really hope mine looks the same after its done next week...

Hi all, I am the detailer and all details that come through the doors are thoroughly washed, decon'd and clayed prior to machine polishing. No machine is laid to paintwork without this happening. I tend not to bother with a video of this as it's literally dark and cold when I start at 7am. I'll probably do a vid in the future if it ever warms up.

Also I find C1 a naff product. It isn't that scratch resistant in my opinion so don't bother with it - a glass or ceramic coating is far better. Kamikaze products work alot better IMO.

Cheers for the comments! Lots more work on the website and youtube channel :)

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Hi all, I am the detailer and all details that come through the doors are thoroughly washed, decon'd and clayed prior to machine polishing. No machine is laid to paintwork without this happening. I tend not to bother with a video of this as it's literally dark and cold when I start at 7am. I'll probably do a vid in the future if it ever warms up.

Also I find C1 a naff product. It isn't that scratch resistant in my opinion so don't bother with it - a glass or ceramic coating is far better. Kamikaze products work alot better IMO.

Cheers for the comments! Lots more work on the website and youtube channel :)
I applied Exo over the top of C1. But due to time constraints there was about a 3/4 weeks gap between each, would you recommend me reapplying these products,obviouslythoroughly preping the paint work again?
Ps l don't any swirls on my paintwork as of yet it's not perfect but swirl free

Sorry blodwen , you sig not showing on my phone ... £500 for Gardx. Ouch !!
IMO Daytona or Misuno are the best colours . Sepang is great , but not my thing.
Daytona just seems "classy" to me.
I like Black , but too lazy to keep clean.
Done white , and Jag do the best white so would be disappointed with the Audi whites now.

Pics of course required Blodwen :)

I think daytona is a lovely colour and your car is just wow after that detailing. However, I've had metallic greys in the past and I found that once they lose that shine and need shampooing, they look decidedly drab. It's a real shame because to me dark metallic grey is classy.

^ A detailed car in any colour after a correct wash down will never look drab. That's all to do with what or what you don't have protecting your car or the condition it's in. I have a dark metallic grey car in the fleet that's over 10 years old - believe me that doesn't look drab after a bath...

I applied Exo over the top of C1. But due to time constraints there was about a 3/4 weeks gap between each, would you recommend me reapplying these products,obviouslythoroughly preping the paint work again?
Ps l don't any swirls on my paintwork as of yet it's not perfect but swirl free

Hmm, tbh Exo likes going on a thoroughly clean, wax/sealant free base. You might be ok applying Exo again but the surface will need to be ridiculously clean.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Sorry - didn't express that very well. I meant it looks drab when it's in need of a shampoo to reveal the shine underneath the dirt and road crap. I don't disagree that a detailed car looks great after a bath, I mean when it's in need of that bath.

Reactions: daryloffset
Hmm, tbh Exo likes going on a thoroughly clean, wax/sealant free base. You might be ok applying Exo again but the surface will need to be ridiculously clean.
I have only used these 2 products on the car Audi didn't do anything to my car
Yeah will give the Exo another go or can you recommend something better giving the circumstances
Thanks for getting back to me