LIMITED EDITION MERLIN PEARL

Some one will be the proud owner of that very soon nice tidy example if you have the cash or not I'd go for it you'd only be wishing you did when it's gone !!!

Hi guys, going to view this tomorrow morning! Can't wait. What you guys think of it? Im thinking if it looks as good in the flesh as it does in the pics then i'll go for it, might even take him up on the discounted remap offer! Anyway as this has a boost gauge what boost pressure should i look for this to be reaching? Also any other things i should be looking for? Cheers guys.

Not sure what to look out for many more people on here with more knowledge then me but let us know if you do get as it looks a belter
icon6.png
icon14.png

Looks good, its also on ebay at the moment. As nice as the recaros look the standard seats seem to wear better. But what does 2k get you today a turbo, 4x4 and an audi badge yes please!

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow, hopefully i'll get it bought'

Reactions: BigAdy
Not sure on the answers to your questions - but if it is as good as the advert then you will be one lucky person.

Not sure on the answers to your questions - but if it is as good as the advert then you will be one lucky person.
I know Perry, if it looks as good as the pics then im laughing. Is the carbon effect trim at the dash and round gear gaiter standard?

12-14 psi also check for a rattle on overrun preferably with the window down as the wastegate penny valves rattle I could only really here it with the window down, check rear diff for leaks at shaft seals, check for oil in the coolant as the coolers can leak, also check at idle when warm for any top end rattle/ticking noise for signs of camshaft tensioner wearing, the big one is make sure the oil warning light doesnt come on on road test dip the oil and check the history to make sure 5w40's fully has been used !!

No not standard will of been fitted by a previous owner out of an S4 also looks to have a votex rear spoiler that should be colour coded but doesn't look to bad black.

Also engine gearbox mounts I could list other niggles ie dis display which looks to be on its way out already just go over it within a toothpick if you really want it you will buy it I went all the way to Southampton for mine on the train didn't no anything to look for and was surprised when it had the recaros which was a bonus !

Gutted! Phoned the seller this morning to confirm my viewing and he said it was sold last night. arrrghhhhhhh!!!

Bummer that really did look like a decent TQS that you dont really see very often !!
Wonder if anyone on here got it ??

Like the seats, not a fan of the light and hate when ads have nonsense about touring car model etc.

Nice price though, a lot a car for the cash!