Like The 1st Day At School!!

coupe-se

Reaction score
1st post on a new forum is definately like your 1st day at a new school!! :search:

Smogthemog gave me a heads up about this site after recently joining.

I'm an Audi virgin from the Peterborugh area and recently clawed the local dealers A3 170ps TDi S-Line Sportback demonstrator out of there hands after they'd only had it for 3 weeks. :arco:

Phantom black with 20-spoke split alloys, fully leather and more extra's on it than I can remember. Definately the best car Iv'e ever owned which is saying something as I only tend to keep cars for 12months max :rolleyes:

The Audi dealer experience is worlds apart from the terrible service form the other dealers Iv'e had the misfortune to deal with.

Cheers ....... Nick

64024629cb557e6385b32693ce3144752322ea1c3557be8d2147b3d9.jpg

Hello and welcome
Car looks really cool

nice motor, and welcome to the site, and dont worry, we dont give users any homework !

Cheers guys!!!

Just to let you know what I'm like with cars and on what basis I say my A3 is the best Iv'e owned ..........

In th last 7 years I've owned

Volvo 440 SLE
Ford Probe 2.0l
206 Roland Garros
Hyundai Coupe SE (new shape)
Ford Mundano Estate Zetec S
Mazda 6 Estate TS2 TDi (flat cap and slippers model)
Subaru Impreza WRX (lightly modded)
Nissan Navara D40 Outlaw (new shape)
A3 170Ps TDi S-line (current)

In the last 3 1/2 years read from my Hyundai Coupe down :rolleyes:

The current A3 we got from the dealer has so many extras fitted to it that the list would not fit on the vehicle spec sheet. We have found a couple that the dealer didn't point out or list!!! Chuffed to bits with it (if you hadn't noticed) :p

coupe-se said:
The Audi dealer experience is worlds apart from the terrible service form the other dealers Iv'e had the misfortune to deal with.

Only Arthur Daley could make most Audi dealer customer service look good! :)

HeHe just kidding! Love the car, looks sweet like candy!

Granny said:
Only Arthur Daley could make most Audi dealer customer service look good! :)

HeHe just kidding! Love the car, looks sweet like candy!

The Peterborough Dealership is absolutely fantastic and returned every call exactly at the time they specified.

They did everything theycould to make life easy including keeping the branch open 1/2 an hour later than normal to let me test drive a car.

Due to a last minute short delay in me getting my new car they gave me a courtesy car for 3 days instead of messing around swapping insurance certificates back.

Even a minor mark on 1 alloy was polished out and the car was in perfect condition when we picked it up. Bunch of flowers and a full tank of diesel without asking topped it off.

This car was an x-demo and none of the 3 previous BRAND NEW cars I bought came with service any where near this.