Lights for S4 B7 2005 Avant.

SootySport

Reaction score
Hi Mr T. I need the following from you, can you give me a price first-

Overhead Courtesy light pack with boot lamp bulbs.
6500k headlight Xenons.
P21w. DRL led upgrade.
sidelight led upgrade.
fog light led upgrade.

Thanks Bernie.

Reactions: t8ups
Yes, bi xenons in the headlight, dip and main beam but not on the DRL's

Hi.

I have Morimoto 6000k D1S bulbs in 6000k which will produce about 3200 lumans, so on parr with OEM bulbs, they are £50 for the pair.
DRL kit is £35
Sidelights are £7 for the pair
Fogs are £15 for ice whites.

All great upgrades. I can also get osram CBI's if you wanted to go with a more OEM bulb for the main beam but they are only 5000k, but they produce 3500lumans.

trups

....and the courtesy/boot lights.

How come the DRL kit is so expensive? thought was just a change of bulbs.

Reagards Bernie.

See what you mean now, although I don't seem to have a Bulb Failure lamp on the dash display, will check this when this evening.

It's just the courtesy lights and boot lamps I want.

Well, it does have bulb failure sensor, so i'll have -
Morimoto 6000k bulbs
DRL kit
front side light kit
front fog lamp kit
courtesy lamps (don't want the footwell leds as they show up every speck of dust & fluff :))
boot lamps
Let me know the total cost and I'll paypal you pronto.

Regards Bernie.

Last edited:
Hi Bernie.

for the footwell I can do different brightness's, I can do them so they are no brighter than the OEM halogens, just white in colour?

Trups

Morimoto 6000k bulbs - £50
DRL kit - £35
front side light kit - £7
front fog lamp kit - £15
Front and rear map lights - £10, front dome lights - £7, boot roof - £7, Boot door - £3.50, sunvisors - £5

Total is £139.50.

I will do some discount to make it a Kit price as you are buying quite a bit, I will also pay the postal costs to the UK which is £4.35.

Total with discount I will do for £120 for you.

Thanks
Trups

Trups. I eventually finished fitting the bulbs and dealing with the seized screws, all working great. I did break one of the glass covers that are on one of the DRL led's but the lamp works ok, just wondering why the DRL led's have a glass cover, does it need protection?

Hi.

They are to make the bulb look nice, They have no functionality what so ever so don't worry, I think they make it brighter when there is no cover over it, I broke the glass off on a pair I put in my own car as reverse lights so don't beat yourself up about it.

i know how you feel on the screws, i have had a couple of B7's here that have come over like that, nightmare but glad your all sorted.

Let the new D1S bulbs wear in and they will be stunning, just ordered a load more to keep in stock as they are starting to sell well here in the UK and you don't have the 2 week postage wait from the USA.

Trups

Wondered why they were a bit blue, although 50 hours with the lights on is going to take a long time, I only use this car on w/end's and that is mostly in daylight.

They will start to shift after a few hours and will start going white.

I have a set in a car that drives 4 hours a day and they look awesome after a few weeks use.

I know, I'll drive round in daylight with the lights on, that should speed up the process.