Light up Audi badge

Sam lumley

Reaction score
i saw an A4 last night, it had a light up badge, looked quite good but don't know if there good or not? Any suggestions?

Do you mean good, as good in the local tesco car park on a Saturday with the youth?

well it looked good as they drove past Had xenon lights and thought it stood out? Do you not like them?

well it looked good as they drove past Had xenon lights and thought it stood out? Do you not like them?

If you like that tat, don't let anyone here stop you getting one. You will really stand out

Reactions: CHEZ
I actually think they look quite good, in a boy racer sort of way. I've seen much shiityer paint jobs/wheel choices/ exhaust tips/ window tinting under car lighting/ Spring lowering etc.. In pics on this forum than light up Audi grill badges! And usually when someone posts a pic of these daft mods everyone runs around big upping them. That's my tuppence anyway.

I actually think they look quite good, in a boy racer sort of way. I've seen much shiityer paint jobs/wheel choices/ exhaust tips/ window tinting under car lighting/ Spring lowering etc.. In pics on this forum than light up Audi grill badges! And usually when someone posts a pic of these daft mods everyone runs around big upping them. That's my tuppence anyway.
I saw this photo online and just thought it looked different, suppose it would be a boring world if we all liked the same thing

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 2,923
Well I like them. And I have bought one for my RS5. They look just like normal chrome ones when off and light up white when on.

Some people don't like LED running lights. To each their own.

Sam, if you like it get it. Doesn't matter what others think!

Reactions: xpoweruk
We're abouts did you get yours from? And did you install it yourself? If you did how difficult was it

I got it from this guy on eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/401035964396

Make sure this is the right size for you as some Audis have smaller ones.

Remember you are only allowed to use white light on the front of your car.

If you do not have daytime running lights it is very easy to wire up. Just connect +ve to a sidelight wire and -ve to a grounding point.

If you have daytime running lights it is more complex assuming you only want them to come on with sidelights and it sounds to me like you would need to get someone else to do that for you. You can't just connect it to the DRLs because they are on all the time AND they dim when you put the sidelights on so you would need to find the feed from the sidelight power terminal on the fuse box.

There is also this one for the rear:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262206616726

Again, remember you are only allowed red lights on the back of your car.

This is not a whole badge, but an illuminating pad which fits under your existing boot logo. This one is too small for my car so I couldn't try it so if you decide to go for it let us know how it went.

I really like them too but unsure if i would want it on my car.

I would rather have blue flashing lights behind my grill :busted cop:

Reactions: Sandra
@Eigdoog

I have a friend with an RS3. Incredible car. Makes my RS5 feel quite slow :)

I also had a chipped Sapphire Cosworth which I bought new in 1992 and kept for about 11 years. 333 bhp and 0-60 in 4.82 seconds. Amazing machine in its day.

I had a bad experience with them, I bought some for my A1 but they didn't work, I got another pair sent out to me and they was faulty aswell, so put me off them a little but I agree they do look good