Light switch assembly removal

I think you push the light switch in and turn to either the left or the right then the unit should pull out.

EDIT: Just went out and tried it and you have the lights set to 0, push the switch in then turn to the right slightly and pull.

Last edited:
I had to remove the drivers side lower dash panel to release the 2 latches holding it in... not tried the method Lemon S3 suggests though

<tuffty/>

I think you push the light switch in and turn to either the left or the right then the unit should pull out.

EDIT: Just went out and tried it and you have the lights set to 0, push the switch in then turn to the right slightly and pull.

Thanks guys, that worked a treat

I had to remove the drivers side lower dash panel to release the 2 latches holding it in... not tried the method Lemon S3 suggests though

<tuffty/>

LOL, no, you definitely push the rotating knob inwards, then rotate slightly to pull the 2 latch things inwards and pull out.

LOL, no, you definitely push the rotating knob inwards, then rotate slightly to pull the 2 latch things inwards and pull out.

LOL... I had to remove the lower dash panel anyway for something else... my excuse and I am sticking to it ;P

<tuffty/>