Lets play a game... Guess the Car!!

Didn't realise they made them in any colour other than white, respray? Got original pic?

It was on google image search, and it was a yellow pic (i.e. I didn't change it) but i can't post pictures on my work computer. I dont know if yellow was ever a colour, but back in the 80's/90's there were a few pretty good replica kits of the RS200 going about so it could have been a self build?

It was on google image search, and it was a yellow pic (i.e. I didn't change it) but i can't post pictures on my work computer. I dont know if yellow was ever a colour, but back in the 80's/90's there were a few pretty good replica kits of the RS200 going about so it could have been a self build?

Perhaps, don't know why you would de-value a car that's potentially so valuable. I had the pleasure of driving one and a metro 6r4 once, one of the most frightening + amazing experiences of my life!

Perhaps, don't know why you would de-value a car that's potentially so valuable. I had the pleasure of driving one and a metro 6r4 once, one of the most frightening + amazing experiences of my life!

Driving an form of Metro is frightening! I once owned a MG Metro and I can safely say it was the worst car I ever had. I imagine though that fun could be worked into the equation with 6pot lump in the boot!

Ok boys whats this?

26_Ford_T_engine.jpg

800px-Ford_model_t_suspensiontriddle.jpg

haha, thats a modified enzo! ferrari P4/5 by pininfarina. (cheers wikipedia)

pretty much a one off

here is a nice easy one

mistery.jpg

Ok Gents. Try this one
abb.jpg

125p actually? Meant for the polish?

Yeah, it was Fiat 125p :)
Oh and yours is Armstrong Siddeley Star ;)

Last edited:
Well I can see only the logo so hard to tell :)