Let the Modifying Commence!

P_G

Reaction score
Whilst I bought the RS7 to be the complete car the forum user in me feels the need to tinker so curious to see what other owners have done and / or are planning to do to their cars?

In 4 weeks I've;

Installed Pipercross Air Filter
Central muffler delete / x-pipe replacement
Resonator delete

On the list to do;

034 mods including rear ARB, drop links & transmission mount
Winter tyres
285/30/19 MPSS's for 2017
Custom carbon fibre Paddle shifter extensions

Thinking of;
Winter wheels (said to myself I wouldn't but TSW Bathurst 21x10.5 gunmetal look so nice)
AWE intake (really worth it?)
Charge cooler / updated Intercooler
APR map (a long way off)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro, Rab. and RAF_S7
Typo above, should have been 285/30/21 MPSS's. Also thinking about KW height adjustable lowering springs since I have DRC, anyone have experience of them?

Today was fitting of 034 goodies, rear ARB on hardest setting, drop links and transmission mount. Would recommend these to any A/S/RS7 owners and top work as always by Revolution who fitted them for me.

Hi mate i like the sound of this thread, superb car keep up the good work.

Have you been able to find a source for your carbon paddle extensions yet?

I've seen super expensive ones, and very cheap ones on FleeBay, but nothing in the middle.

I'm very sceptical of these Chinese stick-on jobs.

I sourced a set of OEM paddles and have given them to Argon Creative who are mocking up some designs for me to consider after which they will fabricate my chosen design. When I get the CAD images I'll let you have a look and see if any are of interest. I don't want permanent replacement parts, 3M adhesion to the OEM paddles means it is far easier to remove them should I get bored of them or sell the car on and done properly and contoured to the OEM paddles they are immensely secure.

Reactions: RAF_S7
I wasn't sure if the stick-on paddles would be secure enough when accelerating and paddling quite hard! Last thing you need is the paddle pulling off, just when you need it.... :racer:

When I had paddle extenders fabricated by the same place for my RS3 they never fell off as they contoured with a lip to encapsulate the OEM paddle, looking to do the same this time.

Argon will made a hard mould of the OEM paddles and then fabricate the extensions to fit.

Reactions: RAF_S7