Lego

Who’s entered the ASN competition to win a Genuine Audi R18 e-tron Lego model? :)

Reactions: Sandra
Bugatti built from a million pieces ....

Thread bump....

That Chiron thing, its been released as a model kit now like they did with the orange Porsche.

Its a ****** massive thing, saw a built up one in the Lego store on holiday.

It’s back...

Tuesday 6th Channel 4 at 8pm :icon thumright:

Reactions: THQuattro and Daveotto
Thread bump....

That Chiron thing, its been released as a model kit now like they did with the orange Porsche.

Its a ****** massive thing, saw a built up one in the Lego store on holiday.

My wife has bought me that for Christmas - I recently built the Porsche 911 GT3 RS after picking it up when it was cheap (£129 at Argos). It is mahoosive and I've bought two display cases to put them both in....

Reactions: CarbonMike, Daveotto and Ghost
I saw the Chiron at Lego store in Disney Springs in Orlando last week - looks fab, although I still prefer the Orange Porsche ;)

Have still got the Porsche and if I get the time when we get into winter I will build them side by side and post a pic here

If I get the time to build them both over this winter i’ll picture them both alongside the real life Cayman S when it arrives

Reactions: CarbonMike and Sandra
Finally got round to going to Legoland for the first time a few weekends ago for there fireworks display. Not that we needed an excuse at 32 years old with no kids lol...

Good day out actually, Minature Land was pretty cool, especially the Lego version of route 66. Having driven the entirety of the real Route 66 it was ace to see some the places on it recreated in Lego!!

Even had a minature Lego Santa Pod!

Attachments

• 20181103_145010.jpg
    20181103_145010.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 291
Reactions: martin1984 and Ghost
Finally got round to going to Legoland for the first time a few weekends ago for there fireworks display. Not that we needed an excuse at 32 years old with no kids lol...

Good day out actually, Minature Land was pretty cool, especially the Lego version of route 66. Having driven the entirety of the real Route 66 it was ace to see some the places on it recreated in Lego!!

Even had a minature Lego Santa Pod!

If you think Windsor is good - get yourself over to Billund! The Miniature Land is truly amazing there!

I find Windsor sadly dated and in need of refreshing - don’t get me wrong, the builds are good (if a little static)!

Reactions: Daveotto and Ghost
For anyone wanting to add printed figures to a lego set they can be bought from United Bricks , Corsock, Castle Douglas , Dumfriesshire
www.unitedbricks.co.uk.
They will design whatever you need .
Mods I have no connection to this company just that they are brilliant at what they do .If not allowed please delete .

Reactions: Ghost
For anyone wanting to add printed figures to a lego set they can be bought from United Bricks , Corsock, Castle Douglas , Dumfriesshire
www.unitedbricks.co.uk.
They will design whatever you need .
Mods I have no connection to this company just that they are brilliant at what they do .If not allowed please delete .

This looks interesting :icon thumright:

If you think Windsor is good - get yourself over to Billund! The Miniature Land is truly amazing there!

I find Windsor sadly dated and in need of refreshing - don’t get me wrong, the builds are good (if a little static)!

I too found Windsor really dated to be honest. Was quite suprised really infact.

A few years ago we had tickets to Legoland Florida but for reasons beyond our control never actually got around to going there :/ (LLand not Florida that is) but there site over in FL is supposidly very impressive aswell?

I too found Windsor really dated to be honest. Was quite suprised really infact.

A few years ago we had tickets to Legoland Florida but for reasons beyond our control never actually got around to going there :/ (LLand not Florida that is) but there site over in FL is supposidly very impressive aswell?
We used to take the kids to Windsor once a year and was always impressed as they were adding new attractions almost every year but have not been for about 10 years, so maybe they have not moved with the times.

I flew in and out of Bilund half a dozen times this year whilst working for a company 1.5 hours north of Bilund and stayed in the town/airport a few times but never found the time to spend a day at Legoland, missed opportunity I think

Latest addition to my Porsche collection arrived today

IMG 2067

Just as well as finished building this earlier this week
IMG 2064

Reactions: simonali, Ghost, jojo and 2 others
Looking good Dave. Can’t wait to see the new model built. :) x

Looking good Dave. Can’t wait to see the new model built. :) x
Got a choice of three...Porsche 911, Bugatti or Millenium Falcon or could rebuild the orange Porsche GT3...............

Think the 911 might get the nod as should be right size for the office display cabinet

Reactions: Ghost, jojo and Sandra
I have two sets of Lego. I only really like it if the model looks like the thing it's supposed to be, not a squared off blocky version of it. I have WALL-E and the Caterham 7.

IMG-20181119-153439.jpg

IMG-20170312-111206101.jpg

Reactions: Ghost and jojo
I hsve the batman tumbler its huge. Built it once but had no where to display woth having a new baby in the house so took it all apart again and put it back in the box.

Would love the bugatti. Or they do a big Mack Truck which looks cool

My current collection, only started last year as I got a little board, and did enjoy helping my daughter build her sets up. It's surprising how cheap Lego is compared to buying retrofit parts for Audi's...

Upload 2019 1 26 21 35 8

Upload 2019 1 26 21 35 48

Upload 2019 1 26 21 37 0

Currently mucking around with motorising the Extreme Adventure, and plan to stick motors in the rest of the models to make them RC.
Upload 2019 1 26 21 40 7

Upload 2019 1 26 21 41 16

Also built these for my daughter as I cannot stand Lego getting every where
Upload 2019 1 26 21 43 27

Upload 2019 1 26 21 44 55

Last edited:
Reactions: b2, CarbonMike, martin1984 and 4 others
Some amazing home built stuff out there, too. I like this Technic car chassis.

Reactions: maui
Finished today after working on it on and off since the new year!
b3745db78f1526dfd4042c4baac24eef.jpg

Reactions: martin1984, Ghost and CarbonMike
OMG!!!!! I would love that, Technic fans need to start a petition for Lego to make that.

I'm a bit lost as I've now built (and enclosed in a case) the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and the Bugatti Cheyron and need a new large Technic supercar to build.....

So its been a while.....

But a new Lego store opened up not far from where I am and as a result Im now the proud owner of a pair of Mustangs, a Steam Boat Willie and a whole load of christmas lego haha

Anyone add anything to their collection over Christmas ?

I got the Liebherr R9800 this year.

Reactions: CarbonMike, Ghost and maui
I got the Liebherr R9800 this year.

Ditto - working through building it now. It’s a beast, had no idea it had so many motors and 2 control units! An owner needs shares in AA batteries for it!

Started off my converting my bucket wheel excavator to the aggregate processor. Took way longer than I expected, but envision being able to use the two together.

Not a great picture but using the R9800 (42100) to grab bricks and load hopper on aggregate sorter (42055 model B) - very cool and fun to do!

4514093a52dadf41ec0e5a268b38f127.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CarbonMike and Ghost
Got a Technic Corvette off the mother inlaw for xmas lol

Treated myself to a pair of 911 RSR's on black Monday to add to the investment collection too....

Replaced one of the lego streets with an amusement park!
Upload 2020 1 4 21 22 36

For myself I got the R9800, but had to wait a while until there was a decent enough discount.
Upload 2020 1 4 21 23 6

Last edited:
Reactions: CarbonMike
For myself I got the R9800, but had to wait a while until there was a decent enough discount.

Costco was best price I found!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk