Legerra HLT wheels query

Roxman87

Reaction score
Right so I’m looking at changing my alloys like a lot of you guys for some OZ racing legerra HLTs in black on my 2018 FL sportback. I’m currently running mps4s 235 all round and would like to know if anyone has had these wheels fitted and what size I should get to go with my tyre set up for example 8 or 8.5 all round or staggered like they are now. Also are spacers required for these wheels or not?

Would also consider the motec ultralights if anyone has any info on those, look near identical and £700 cheaper lol

I bought a set of Legerra at 8,5x19 et45 for my FL 2018 sportback. I am planning to run 245x35 tyres.

Reactions: Roxman87
I sure will, at the moment I am running snow tires with the original wheels (I am in Sweden) but in March the Legerras will go on.
Great stuff I’d imagine winter tyres are a must over there right now lol can I ask how much you were charged for the leggeras cheapest I can find is £1890

I thought this but the guy said it would be fine, it’s only 8.5mm difference and its one of the sizes that audi recommend along with 47 But I guess we will fine out haha

Ordered them!! 8.5 offset 38 £1980 with fitting and free black bolts not to bad lol

Great price this! I take it that’s without tyres?

I run the original wheel sizes and tyres sizes from factory on my ultraleggeras but with different offsets (19x8.5 ET47 19x8.0 ET45) however does need wheel spacers so I wish I went for a smaller offset in the end.

If I was to order again I’d go 8j all round and run 235 or 245 all round. 8j for the simple reason of on 8.5j and 235 tyres they look slightly ever so slightly stretched and I prefer a flush tyre look to the alloy, but this is just personal preference :)! Once these tyres are worn I’ll be going for 245 all round I think.

Did you go for gloss black or satin? The weight difference is stupid you don’t realise until you pick them up side by side.

I run the original wheel sizes and tyres sizes from factory on my ultraleggeras but with different offsets (19x8.5 ET47 19x8.0 ET45) however does need wheel spacers so I wish I went for a smaller offset in the end.

If I was to order again I’d go 8j all round and run 235 or 245 all round. 8j for the simple reason of on 8.5j and 235 tyres they look slightly ever so slightly stretched and I prefer a flush tyre look to the alloy, but this is just personal preference :)! Once these tyres are worn I’ll be going for 245 all round I think.

Did you go for gloss black or satin? The weight difference is stupid you don’t realise until you pick them up side by side.
Yes mate that was without tyres, the guy definitely sounded like he knew what he was talking about thats why I went for the lower offset as he recommended it for the same reason as you want them now lol gloss black mate should look tasty. I’ve got 235 Michelin’s on at the moment and they look fine on the front 8.5 stock rims but do look better on the rear 8s so 245 would look a bit better but it’s hard to fine 245 in stock and they’re more expensive.

Reactions: CHRS3

Forgot to ask you if you could post some pictures bud? just to get an idea of how the ride height looks.

Forgot to ask you if you could post some pictures bud? just to get an idea of how the ride height looks.

39b3c6993fc429e1e5ee664f090c8ba3.jpg

This is the only photo I’ve got, straight after fitting (so suspension hasn’t settled back down) and a quick wash. Standard suspension height and wheel offset as above no spacers on it there. I think the arch gap looks bigger on the front due to the 255/30 tyre and also the fact it’s a P zero tyre with the rim protector which makes the tyre look stretched and really thin in my opinion. If it had MPS4S on 235/35 all round the tyre would look slightly chunkier making the arch gap seem smaller. I do think it needs lowering to finish off the look. Hoping to get some eibach pro springs as I heard they settle to a final low of around 15mm rather than the 10mm stated and I think that would be perfect. I will try and see if I have any more photos, if not I’ll take some when the car is cleaned.

f6b3e6c30e92e377fdae66006cee3640.jpg

9ca2b808722c357a7a11af1e6cfdb1f1.jpg

Found these too. The top on on the rear the gap is big because of the surface I was parked on was quite bumpy.

Just seen you’re local anyway you’re welcome to pop and see how they look at some point.

Reactions: Luiggi
f6b3e6c30e92e377fdae66006cee3640.jpg

9ca2b808722c357a7a11af1e6cfdb1f1.jpg

Found these too. The top on on the rear the gap is big because of the surface I was parked on was quite bumpy.

Just seen you’re local anyway you’re welcome to pop and see how they look at some point.
They look spot on mate, sets the car off a lot better than the standard wheels, I’ll be running the 235/35 PS4’s so like say hopefully the gap is abit smaller as I don’t want to be doing anything else to the car, I’m happy with my stage 1 and wheels lol I’ll post some pics myself once they’re fitted in a week or so.

They look spot on mate, sets the car off a lot better than the standard wheels, I’ll be running the 235/35 PS4’s so like say hopefully the gap is abit smaller as I don’t want to be doing anything else to the car, I’m happy with my stage 1 and wheels lol I’ll post some pics myself once they’re fitted in a week or so.

With the chunkier tyres it’ll sit spot on mate, specially with the offset. Will fill the arch nicely. Looking forward to seeing them on mate.

I have Leggera HLTs with staggered tyre sizes and think they are great. I got ghem from Revolution wheels and they had bespoke 1 piece spacers made to fit exact instead of an insert and spacer.
Off hand I can’t remember the offset but can say I have a 2018 FL Saloon.
I will 100% stick to 255/30s on the front because that mid Audi came up with was after tons of track time and does improve handling. I will try and find the info.

I have Leggera HLTs with staggered tyre sizes and think they are great. I got ghem from Revolution wheels and they had bespoke 1 piece spacers made to fit exact instead of an insert and spacer.
Off hand I can’t remember the offset but can say I have a 2018 FL Saloon.
I will 100% stick to 255/30s on the front because that mid Audi came up with was after tons of track time and does improve handling. I will try and find the info.
Im excited hopefully I’ll get them fitted this weekend, do u have any pictures you could share?

Wheels are on, couldnt be happier they lock the ********, even more so in person. Shout out to LK performance in Bradford for fitting them.

Attachments

• 56012C65-0BE2-46EE-9D37-02CEDA19A2FB.jpeg
    56012C65-0BE2-46EE-9D37-02CEDA19A2FB.jpeg
    478.2 KB · Views: 176
Reactions: StuW13
Wheels are on, couldnt be happier they lock the ********, even more so in person. Shout out to LK performance in Bradford for fitting them.

They look great with your colour paintwork. The best wheels out there for an RS3 imo, but I would say that wouldn't I. :)

Looks great! So how much were these? Think they’d love great on a black TTRS...

Looks great! So how much were these? Think they’d love great on a black TTRS...
I paid just over £1900 with fitting and new black bolts, expensive but most wheels are I suppose. Yeah would look awesome all blacked out mate

Nice

Oh yeah same as mine so would say that. Seriously though I think that wheel really suits the RS3 and would look nice on a TTRS also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: D0C and Roxman87
I have a set of Leggera HLT with 245 MPS4Ss for sale

Ordered them!! 8.5 offset 38 £1980 with fitting and free black bolts not to bad lol
Do you know what they weigh ? I’ve tried searching and getting results between 10-11.5 kg