Left Main Beam Headlight - Error

Squattro4

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Parked up my car yesterday (B7 A4, Xenons) with no problems, when i came back to it this morning suddenly i've got the error in the title, no mention of "dipped" which seems to be more common when searching. Which light is it actually referring to? The Xenon? I've looked at every light: DRL, fogs, xenons and they're all working perfectly fine across dipped, high beam and flashing as well as them levelling as they should when i turn on the car. I don't have easy access to VCDS but i have an OBD2 reader if that'll show the fault? Short of leaving it inside, in an underground garage overnight i've changed nothing on the car! Any ideas?

Hoping it's an easy fix!

Thanks

May be the cornering capability of the lights, the bi-xenons on the A4 move slightly side to side when cornering, when you fire them up, do they do the left to right adjustement?

May be the cornering capability of the lights, the bi-xenons on the A4 move slightly side to side when cornering, when you fire them up, do they do the left to right adjustement?
I've never seen them do that even before the problem started? Perhaps it's an option i don't have?

I was under the impression all bi-xenons had cornering capability mate. Could be wrong though.

No they don't, 2 options standard or curve (adaptive)

Every days a school day, looks like mine are adaptive then.

Not gone away on it's own it seems! Anyone around nottingham with VCDS?