Left Dipped Headlight/Main Beam Headlight - Level Sensor issue

lunarross

Reaction score
I have a 2011 A5 2.0 TDI Quattro, recently i noticed my left dipped headlight switching off after a minute or two, and was getting the "left dipped headlight/main beam headlight" warning on my dashboard along with the yellow bulb with a red cross through it.

It was being recalled to Audi for another reason, and during their check they informed me the rear left auto levelling sensor was broken.

I checked this myself and could see the arm had sheared, so i replaced the arm part of the sensor, but im still getting this warning, with the light switching off after a minute or so.

Does the light need to be re calibrated in order for this to stop happening?

Thanks

I have a 2011 A5 2.0 TDI Quattro, recently i noticed my left dipped headlight switching off after a minute or two, and was getting the "left dipped headlight/main beam headlight" warning on my dashboard along with the yellow bulb with a red cross through it.

It was being recalled to Audi for another reason, and during their check they informed me the rear left auto levelling sensor was broken.

I checked this myself and could see the arm had sheared, so i replaced the arm part of the sensor, but im still getting this warning, with the light switching off after a minute or so.

Does the light need to be re calibrated in order for this to stop happening?

Thanks
Any luck? I have same problem

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk