LED Upgrade

Chris0906

YNWA
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Not been on for a couple of years but was hoping for some help.

I'm hoping to do an led conversion on our A4 Avant S line SE B8. Looking for number plate, interior (no footwell) and fog lights. I think T8ups does these but not heard back from him yet so thought I would ask if anyone else has done this and some idea on price. If anyone can let me know that would be great.

Cheers

Chris

Hi everyone,

Not been on for a couple of years but was hoping for some help.

I'm hoping to do an led conversion on our A4 Avant S line SE B8. Looking for number plate, interior (no footwell) and fog lights. I think T8ups does these but not heard back from him yet so thought I would ask if anyone else has done this and some idea on price. If anyone can let me know that would be great.

Cheers

Chris

Did mine with @t8ups for around £50

I always get my LED upgrades from Trups, great service and a very helpful guy! :thumbs up:

Reactions: barkliejm
Hi all,

Thanks for all the help, Lights received today from T8ups, Brilliant service posted yesterday and arrived today!! Can't wait to fit them, slight delay getting the car picking it up tomorrow! Will post pics once the lights are upgraded.

Cheers

Chris

Reactions: Point_Audi
Hello all,

Finally got around to fitting the LED interior bulbs and fog lights from T8ups. What a difference, pics below!!! Thanks again to Trups for all the help and brilliant service!

20150317 203030
20150317 202930
20150317 202919

20150317 203008

Reactions: Point_Audi