LED Upgrade

K2000

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just trying to find out the best soloution, i have searched the forum however as I do not have the required number of posts (only had the car a month) I am unable to pm anyone.

Having looked on the forum it seemed that the phillips diamond vision were the best halogen bulbs to go for, these should be with me on monday. However I need to change the sidelight bulbs as well, My car has canbus so it would seem that I need a specific set of led ones however not sure where the best place to get them from are (there seems to be alot of stories of ebay ones sold as non error when in fact they do error). Also do they come in different colours (i.e 5000k, 6000k etc).

Also can you get led bulbs to replace the orange bulb in the front indicators?

Thanks in advance.

IMO stuff Ebay.......Ive bought LED's off there stating they would fit this and that and what alot of tosh. If you want any type of LED for your car then speak to T8ups on here. He will advise you on what is best for your car and then supply you with them and at a fantastic price. Top bloke too boot aswell.

IMO stuff Ebay.......Ive bought LED's off there stating they would fit this and that and what alot of tosh. If you want any type of LED for your car then speak to T8ups on here. He will advise you on what is best for your car and then supply you with them and at a fantastic price. Top bloke too boot aswell.

Thanks for the reply, i'd seen his name mentioned a few times, now just got to get my posts up so i can pm him.