LED UPGRADE PICS

t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
Hi Guy, been lurking the forum for a while and am a trader selling LED upgrade bulbs,

anyway i never knew wher to put this up but i thought i may aswell show you all in this section, the car is a customers car, he is on the forum here so i am just using a some pictures he sent me to show you all.

enjoy

IMG_5712.jpg

IMG_5709.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

Any questions about the light upgrades then please ask as i have been supplying alot of bulbs to the A3 and A4 members.

i hope to help you all if needed.

Thanks
Trups

Reactions: tintiningram
Do you do a replacement kit or can you list them per item doors puddle lights etc, i have an a6 allroad 2004 model

i can make a kit but would need your help in identifying what bulbs you have and wher, if you think its the same as an A6 then i do remember what they had but id rather you checked and took a few pictures for what you need. would that be cool?

Thanks
Trups

sorry of topic: what size wheels and tires are you running i like your set up

I have a light pack fitted to my sport back and how much do you charge to change all bulbs in my car it's. 2009 2.0tdi

Nice door kerb light I notice mine got 4 red lense on the door but not light up ?

Think i need to get some pics up of my re-provisioned A4 t8ups kit in my Allroad :D

a2e7abap.jpg

uva6yger.jpg
e6uqumy2.jpg
yza4ujeg.jpg
upage4y9.jpg

That do ya for now :)

Though need to replace the ones in my dvd unit... Somehow

y2y6abyn.jpg