LED sidelight bilbs

snoopy

Reaction score
Can anyone reccomend good quality LED sidelight bulbs for my B7 TFSI? I tried some from Demon Tweaks but they would not light up at all but didn't trigger the bulb out warning (very odd).

I bought some from ebay that were recommended on a thread here to not throw up any errors. It's true, they didn't but one of them just flickered and went out every time so I put the normal ones back in.
Wouldn't mind some decent ones that actually work though.

I got mine from the bay "fizmocouk" but had to put in line resistors, so as not to throw up an error.
(even though they stated that they were canbus error free!)
Work fine now, with no errors.

A member on this forum supplies LED bulbs etc. "t8ups" not tried them, but a few members have rated his services.

I have had some interior bulbs from t8ups which worked fantastic, great service. The last I remember though, he had got any sidelight LEDs in stock. No harm in asking him though.

Cheers for the recomendation,

side lights fingers crossed will be in towards the end of this week or early the following week.

let me know what your after.

Thanks
Trups

I'd be interested. Can ya let me know if ya have sidelight and number plate bulbs?

side lights will be here at the end of the week, the plate lamps will bring up an error as the B7 bring up an error when using an LED. i have a halogen version which if you check my sig thats what you get.

Thanks
Trups

side lights are £10 and the halogens are £5, postage is included in the price of the sidelights so i wont charge for the postage on the plate lamps.

Thanks
Trups

Last edited:
White side lights. Ultra Auto Cosmetics 501 Capless White Halogen Sidelight Bulbs

photo.jpg

i did an extensive write up and fitting guide on both these issues, if you search you will find it