Led number plate bulbs

Drewster81

Reaction score
Morning chaps new to forum so sorry if this has already been posted,I'm after some led number plate bulbs with no error for my 2010 audi a3 with no error light!! Any ideas!! Also is there any available for the interior aswell??

The guy to talk to on here is trups he is the led guru. I think he is still sortin out the led number plate bulbs for facelift models

Sorry to jump on a thread but I too have a 2010 a3 and will be ordering those plate bulbs but what about the interior? I would like red bulbs in my foot wells and maybe under door and white for the overheads so I have practical overhead lights and styled lower lights to match the dash lights and door handle illuminations. Are there error free interior bulbs for this?

thanks

I got the full interior bulbs from trups at last years AUDI DRIVER meeting.
it included the vanity light, puddle light, reflector light main interior light and footwell light. its the best mod ive done so far.
another guy on this forum called ASH187 fitted them for me. its money well spent.
Sorry to jump on a thread but I too have a 2010 a3 and will be ordering those plate bulbs but what about the interior? I would like red bulbs in my foot wells and maybe under door and white for the overheads so I have practical overhead lights and styled lower lights to match the dash lights and door handle illuminations. Are there error free interior bulbs for this?

thanks

Reactions: AK47UK
Thanks mate, I will message him and see what he can do for me :)

I got the full interior bulbs from trups at last years AUDI DRIVER meeting.
it included the vanity light, puddle light, reflector light main interior light and footwell light. its the best mod ive done so far.
another guy on this forum called ASH187 fitted them for me. its money well spent.

Agree with this. Was one of the first things I got for my A3, LED interior bulbs from Trups. Brilliant LED's and one of the best mods I've done.

when I open the four doors at night including the boot, it lights up the road.<br>if I can get the aperture settings on my camera right I will try to take some night shots.

Reactions: london jay