LED NUMBER PLATE BULBS

Hi Are you still selling these? Will they fit my S3 59 plate.

Cheers

Jonse

Do i need coding for both LED and the ice whites?

Thanks

Ryan

Hi interested in these for my b7 a4,but they need canbus ones,is yours built in canbus resistor or do I have to attach a resistor separate?if there all 1 I will order a set for sure ;)

Hi.

They wont work error free on the B7. i have re designed 1 and waiting for the new mould. how ever if you dont have the full DIS then these will work error free.

Thanks
Trups

Is there anyway that I can check to see if they will work? As if my car has the full dis system? Need numberplate lights badly lol

Hi, I'm after a set of number plate bulbs for an 2009 A4 Avant S-Line. Do you still have these? Also, how much do you charge for the fog light bulbs, just after something which is a closer match to the colour of the DRL's.

Thanks

Hi.

Yes i still have the LED's for your car, fog lights are out of stock untill the 20th of this month which are a nice super white color.

Thanks

Ordered some of these Monday and received them the following day on Tuesday! Big thanks for stupidly quick delivery

Hi t8ups. I'm in the process of modding my 2012 A3 8P Sportback and I am having difficulty in locating a set of LED or ice white number plate bulbs. Didnt think it would be too difficult until I started reading this thread! Are there any LED bulbs on the market for my car that will fit without throwing any errors? If so, can you let me know? Cheers bud.

Hi.

As your car is 2012 you can fit LED's but you will need to have the car coded to remove the error, not hard to do, just a 1min job if you know anyone with a VCDS cable.

as you are in oxfordshire im not a million miles away so if you wanted to make the trip up i can code and install for you.

Trups

Cheers Trups. I've ordered some units that a mate of mine has fitted to his A6 and look good, they're compatible for mine. When they arrive, ill get back in touch and make that trip. How much will you charge for your coding wich craft?

jay

Hi Jay.

if you just want the Plate lights coding in then a couple of Quid is fine, it really only does take me 1min to do :)

Trups

Evening t8ups!

After a price for a full replacement set of LED interior blubs for a B7 '08 A4 Avant and also the LED number plate bulbs too please, and definitely the ones that won't through up any annoying error messages please! :yes:

Dougie

Trups, have you got an update on the arrival of the error free led number plate bulbs yet fella

Mac

Would these fit a mk4 golf? Considering some LED's but dont want to buy something that'll only last a couple of months.

Does it have footwell lights?

Arh, sorry dude, that makes sense now...no, it doesn't. Slight change of plan now though and I'm now just after the number plate bulbs for the minute (sorry for the false shout)...so I'll hold tight and await your update on their status.

Thanks again though for your help so far!

Hi Trups

Update on the Veyron units I PMd you about a while back. I keep getting an error after roughly 6 hours night driving. Not sure if its down to faulty unit or not cuz it clears after ignition is turned off and back on. Starting to get annoying now though. So, new LED options. Are your LED units bulb replacements that fit in original housing? Do they still throw errors in an 8P? Does the coding you do simply switch off the plate bulb monitoring so the error won't flag up? And if so, when I get my car serviced, will this be reversed back to normal?

Jay

Hi t8ups,

Will these go straight into a '55 A3 TFSI?

Cheers
J3NKO

All received and fitted. Working like a dream, cheers fella

J3NKO

Hi!
I have a AUDI A3 2008 Sportback 1.6 so will these work on my car? Do they already have the resistor fitted to eliminate any problems with the canbus? I have only had the car a month and am still getting used to the marque so apologies for asking the 'obvious'. Can you let me know the total cost for my requirements?

ATVB!

David.

Hi David.

is your car an early 08 car?

can you check the reg date on your V5 and I will tell you if these will work or not.

Thanks
Trups

Hi David.

is your car an early 08 car?

can you check the reg date on your V5 and I will tell you if these will work or not.

Thanks
Trups

Hi Trups,

My A3 was first registered on 2nd July 2008, hope this helps.

David.

Hi Trups!

Got these today and have just fitted them. Had a slight problem with the one for the boot as I had to try and slide the 'board' under the connector plate before connecting it. This led to the the 'fitted' connector being bent out of shape and my having to re-shape it to fit your plastic connector. Got it to work in the end and looks great!!!!

I did note that I have 2 'spare' LED's and cannot work out if they were sent in error?? May have to purchase extras for future replacements.......

Thanks for your recommending them in white as they look the business.

ATVB!

David.

P.S. My best friend has a Golf estate 2009 and will also be looking to purchase these LED's for his car 'IF' they are as good as I have described them. I'll let you know.

Trups what LED lights do I need to replace my number plate lights and also the interior lights on my 2010 audi a3?

Can an i buy them from you?????

Hello T8ups,
i sent you a pm regarding ordering a couple of pairs of the number plate LED bulbs for a vw bora and a mk4 golf,
how can I pay you?

thanks
paul